Fremen Campaign

Luminar

I'm working on a fremen campaign (it will be uploaded on this week) 

The new houses:

-Ixians (I have made new binary files that works without bugs) house:IX color:light brown

-Black Fremens             house:fremen         color:black

-Rainbow fremens                    house:fremen               Color:on map darkblue;in game green,blue

AND SOME OTHER HOUSES THAT I DON'T REMEMBER

NOTES:

-The original fremens have a name: WESTeRN Fremens

-The text file will be created later

-IF you find bugs or anything write it here  :D

• Upvote 4

I'm working on a fremen campaign (it will be uploaded on this week) 

The new houses:

-Ixians (I have made new binary files that works without bugs) house:IX color:light brown

-Black Fremens             house:fremen         color:black

-Rainbow fremens                    house:fremen               Color:on map darkblue;in game green,blue

AND SOME OTHER HOUSES THAT I DON'T REMEMBER

NOTES:

-The original fremens have a name: WESTeRN Fremens

-The text file will be created later

-IF you find bugs or anything write it here  :D

Nice Idea when is it releasing??

• Upvote 2

I work on a Fremen Campaign too but with 2 New other houses ^^ When you will relase you Campaign I will record it ;))

Darlax~

I and shadoken are also working on a fremen campaign and it follows the original way of the fremen in the original game except for chapter 3 where there is a new faction of tech related fremens....

Can you please tell us what kind of modifications you did to the sub-houses? I saw it mentioned in the readme file. Nice fix for the ixians ;) you made the House that I created in dune2k fully playable, I owe you :D

PS: Please add briefings as for now we have no idea whats the objective in each mission.

Very nice missions! Worms are a great weapon! ;-)

And maps are great!

Bugs: an enemy house doing nothing, even their harvesters stay still.

If we ever have a clone of Dune2000 Fremen could simply produce only infantry and trikes. You see they are the indigenous people of Arrakis and are nt technologically advanced. "Cave dwellers". In a map full of worms a thumber can perform miracles. We could give trhem the ability to cloak.

And maps are great!

If we ever have a clone of Dune2000 Fremen could simply produce only infantry and trikes. You see they are the indigenous people of Arrakis and are nt technologically advanced. "Cave dwellers". In a map full of worms a thumber can perform miracles. We could give trhem the ability to cloak.

This is a true fremen way...

I've made that for my fremen campaign...

First two chapters are for cave dwelling fremen....

No bugs except for no movement in enemy units...

How did you fix ixian construction yard problem???

And maps are great!

What AI has bug on what mission?

This is a true fremen way...

I've made that for my fremen campaign...

First two chapters are for cave dwelling fremen....

No bugs except for no movement in enemy units...

How did you fix ixian construction yard problem???

It needed a lot of research :

-I needed an unique heavy factory for the Ixians (Mercenary Heavy Factory)

-I needed a Construction yard (I added the harkonnen cy for the emperor,and the Imperial Costruction Yard is owned by the Ixians)

-the "onehouseowned" CY caused the following problems:no repair pad,starport,units in heavy factory,research center,palace

-But I fixed everything and it works

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OH! and the answer:In tibed I made The CY owned by "other" (it needed a renaming :) )  And it works

Another research:In dune 2000 there are 32 houses and 254 indexes,but tibed only allows to put on a CY only for 8 houses 

Where did you find that about 32 houses? There are 7 official houses (including sub-houses) and others, greater than 6, seem to be some weird colored versions of the first 7, at least from what I've observed. If you pay attention and scroll through the indexes you can notice that when you get a harkonnen or ordos index, they will actually be part of the "original 7" loop, meaning that after the hark index it'll be an ordos one, then an emperor (harkonnen buildings but you can notice it's emperor actually cuz next one is fremen (atr buildings) then smugs (ord builds)). Kinda hard to explain ;) Hope you got it. 

So can u expand that thing about 32 houses? Where did u find that?

Where did you find that about 32 houses? There are 7 official houses (including sub-houses) and others, greater than 6, seem to be some weird colored versions of the first 7, at least from what I've observed. If you pay attention and scroll through the indexes you can notice that when you get a harkonnen or ordos index, they will actually be part of the "original 7" loop, meaning that after the hark index it'll be an ordos one, then an emperor (harkonnen buildings but you can notice it's emperor actually cuz next one is fremen (atr buildings) then smugs (ord builds)). Kinda hard to explain ;) Hope you got it. 

So can u expand that thing about 32 houses? Where did u find that?

I used Darlax's research file.

And 1 house after mercenaries is always  IX

Can you please tell us what kind of modifications you did to the sub-houses? I saw it mentioned in the readme file. Nice fix for the ixians ;) you made the House that I created in dune2k fully playable, I owe you :D

PS: Please add briefings as for now we have no idea whats the objective in each mission.

In sub houses I only changed Construction yards and Heavy factories

briefing will be created later