New Harkonnen Campaign

.:DavivaD:.

Cześć, jak widać jestem Polakiem. Dune 2000 Dostałem na urodziny.
To tyle o mnie :).

Jak mówi ten temat, wkrótce wyślę nową kampanię Harkonnenów. Ale mam mały problem, nie umiem Angielskiego.
Jak mógł ktoś napsać poprawnie cele misji to by było idealnie.

Translation by Google:

Hi, as you can see I am a Pole. Dune 2000 I got for my birthday.
But enough about me :).

As he says this subject soon I'll post a new campaign Harkonnen. But I have a little problem, I can not English.
How to help someone to write correctly the mission objectives that would be perfect.

filmik/video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz5cI2VopVo&feature=youtu.be

• Upvote 1

ok, masz

Translation by Google:

ok, you have

Translation by Google:

mission 1 - Capture the Mercenaries i Fremen Construction yard.
mission 2 - Destroy all enemies.
mission 3 - Blow up the base Atreides and the Fremen.

mission 4 - Capture Infected Harkonnen heavy factory.

mission 5 - Run Away!

mission 6 - Destroy Infected Harkonnen.

mission 7 - Sabotage Infected Harkonnen base.
mission 8 - Capture Infected Harkonnen modified outpost.

mission 9 - Destroy all enemies.

New Harkonnen Campaign PRE.zip

Translation by Google:

Quote:Are the "Infected Harkonnen" rebels? Has part of House Harkonnen become renegade and split away?

Infected Harkonnen is Rebel, later allied rebell (controlled by their rebel modified outpost).

: In mission 3 are you meant to start by taking over the Mercenaries base?

Yes

Ok, I've started to play some of the missions, I'll have a few more questions for you tomorrow I think, I'll probably ask a couple of questions about each mission, just so that I understand it fully. Then I'll write up some briefings for you to have a look at.

dawciio i  am poland too.. i  used to  make some stuff into game. but short time, i got bored and  discontinued my  progress, there was another polish amigabot 

i am no longer  making any mods for dune2k . but  throught private message we can exchange some informations 

dawcio  jakby co to pusc wiadomosc na priv jak czegos niewiesz postaram sie pomoc

dawcio if you want ,  pm me  and may  give some help, if you dont know something i may try help

• Upvote 1

Heh, using Google Translate gives some nice results for international communication :)

dawciio i  am poland too.. i  used to  make some stuff into game. but short time, i got bored and  discontinued my  progress, there was another polish amigabot 

i am no longer  making any mods for dune2k . but  throught private message we can exchange some informations 

dawcio  jakby co to pusc wiadomosc na priv jak czegos niewiesz postaram sie pomoc

dawcio if you want ,  pm me  and may  give some help, if you dont know something i may try help

That is certainly a recommended method, automatic translation can and will introduce various errors into any complex text, so the help of a native speaker is more than welcome.

Good luck with your project guys!

Mission 5 and mission 9 crashed while playing... Error in unit code or something... I played it intensely... Great game btw... Scouter was a bit disaster... It is too strong to have tht name... It's am ultimate tank rather thn a scouter... Mission 7 was too easy... Overall a nice game with few glitches... Harvester's security cannon was a gr8 idea but it does too much damage to heavy tanks... Keep it up!!!

Well i took a bunch and destroyed the enemy base in the last mission easily... A single scouter is useless but many at once destroyed a base... Adjust its name or change it's stat to fit the name scouter... Also it is too strong... What is the concept behind the tank???

• 2 months later...

I'm sorry that made me was not so long, I've been busy making of new units to new Campaign.

I created:
Flame Tank - Tank who hurls fire.
Hypersonic Car - Very quick not armed vehicle for exploring the area on long distances.
Scouter - Tank-scout who hurls energy.
The Tank of Death - The most powerful and strongest amidst all of other units, blow everything on him road. Is pretty darn expensive.