Civil War in the Heartland

envelope

I like to renew the incentive of older maps which sometime get set aside for years. And I like those scenario creations, or those which have been upgraded by Gwizz. A great imagination, as well as a talent which he puts into them.

I just finished the playing of this scenario, which I believe has enough challenges which will make even the best of the Tycoons have a little frustration to accomplish the goals. The original was not created by Gwizz, but from the challenges, and suggestions of play, a person can see that he has his hand in this finalization. Good Luck to anyone who makes the attempt.

• 6 months later...

Thanks for the escalations.  I try to choose the best maps for my remakes. 

Much of the storyline is about the history of how it really happened.  I had to fudge where the RRT2 Engine was lacking.

Example:  where I used a port as a boat, to take the Union Army across the river. 

I left out a part that wasn't working correctly on the map, where the South tried to move a number of locomotives up a steep hill on trolley tracks and only a few were able to reach the top of the hill to get behind enemy lines.

The Heartland map has been used by many as a base for a map.    Superchief. I hope to see your updated map soon.