Emperor expansion pack

Ghosty_Square

Guest Liet Kynes

Is anyone listening?

<A small cricket chirps in the distance>

Ghosty? EdricO? Can u hear me.......me......me?

(BTW *Edric when are you going to update the units on your site?*)

Gunship missiles are 20% more powerful than THEY used to be. I didn't say their more powerful than the Iron Griffin.

Notice that the Iron Griffin is supposed to drop bombs but there weren't any graphics for bombs. But they do work like bombs - they drop vertically, have enormous destructive power and of course splash damage.

hey mad there has been an upgrade since then and u need to get it... well everyone needs to... i think ghost put link up there *points* make sure u get it or when u play online it wont work.

LOL

i just had an bizar dream.

i dreamed that i was an god ruling my army and i called them to make a baracks and that barack was reaching the clouds with new graphics etc then i called them to attack and suddenly they al became hristian and didn't want to fight LOL.

Well I don't play online. I do have an account, but for some reason I can't log in. I believe this may be because I don't have an internet connection on my computer. Instead of that I use a program called proxy to internet via another computer (wich can't run Emperor, sadly).

everyone that downloaded the mod dont for get the upgrade! it will cause game sto crash if u try and play someone without it and they have it... its only a few kbs so no need to frett... a few seconds and its done... also ghost had mentioned making some mod only clans and having a tourny... so far the only ppl that i have played with the mod online is: Ghost, madluxzn and i think me and rogue are gonna test his today... so thats 4..... anyone else interested? Ghost, make a topic if ppl are interested then we can post there...

ghosty you said to me that you would be gone for a week.

btw. you know when i come online on fridays (my time) i wil be continieusly online from the time i come home, or i have to do something different like writing a report about how ww2 went how a bean grows.

things like that forces me to do cuicde.

... (points gun near his head)

smokes his last sigaret.

writes a last letter to families and friends.

KABOOM!!!!!!

drops dead on the ground.