Emperor Chronicles The Rise Of Corrino Empire

THE AQIB

What's wrong with 16bit? I suppose you have to replace both 16 and 8 bit. Hmm, maybe you misused the colors used for houses colors or some more colors that have special functions(action colors) we are unaware of? If you recode the original 16bit sprites back is it OK? If not it is the problem of the program you use, not of the sprites.

well did some reasearch and this program allowed me to extract r16 files but i can't seem to pack them...

i need to know how to pack r16 files but the sprites are scrambled again....

r8 had no problem whatsoever...

well did some reasearch and this program allowed me to extract r16 files but i can't seem to pack them... i need to know how to pack r16 files but the sprites are scrambled again.... r8 had no problem whatsoever...

Wanna post a pic of the new sprites (r8) so we can see what did u work on? :)

They are the imperial mercenaries as i cant for now change their appearance they still look like harks....

I mean the green hark: how did u get that? What did u change? Or did u just capture some harkonnen buildings?

Sardaukar missions 3, 4 and 5 are complete...

Many components of the gui have been changed by now...

Trying to place emperor music in the game...

The gameplay is harder than the original in some missions...

The AI seems to be the problem...

R16 is pain in the ass... I got no idea how to modify it... But i'm modifying r8 file...

In windows7 there is a problem with color in 8-bit mode...

Anyone seen this???

FMV's will be problematic as i have no idea where to shoot 'em...

Just use WindowsXP. A serious player also has that installed on one of his PCs. ;-) (I have Dune2k on WindowsMe too.)
well i'll release xp version only till mvi finishes the tool...

sardaukar 6th mission is complete and 7th mission is underway....

Just did a playtest on missions 1 to 5 in sardaukar and finished them in approx 2 hours...

The missions 1 2 4 are tough mission 3 6 is easy and mission 5 7 8 9 is medium difficulty...

Missions onwards mission 6 need minor tweeking...

Seems like it'll be a good mod but that decision lies with you guys...

With all the missions done now working on a revised manual for the game and also modifying all internal aspects of hand like all the strings and graphical user interface. Tested the game after modifying new unit's stats and its good enough. Now thinking of making new maps for multiplayer removing old ones. Which maps should i retain? Full motion video and trailer will take time as the software i use is not working anymore so i need to get a new one which will take a long time. Anyone knows how to hack exe file and get data from inside cause i need to do a bit modding to the game files.