New Mercenaries mission.

Galaxy

I don’t know if I’m known as a good or a bad mapper and mission maker just by releasing the Ixians Campaign with Feda, but I plan to make this reputation about myself

I am asking everybody who plays this mission to leave a comment about what you think about it.

If you have ideas for others missions you would like to play to give me them and if I like them I will make the missions.

This is obviously not some kind of special mission… It’s just like a big fight for Dune.

The briefing is irrelevant because it is the last mission and all you have to do is to kill all your enemies…

But I’m warning you to cover the outposts (yours and ordos) because without yours you wont receive the non ixian transports( none of you 2) and without theirs the ixian deliver(ofc none of you).

Well I created this map a while ago, but didn't upload it somewhen because it didn't work to get uploaded to the forum then I just left it and forgot... It seems like I still don't have permission to upload files of this kind but I don't know why so I uploaded it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?ddu0qbtdlsozggh

Note: The terrain is mostly made by myself :)

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I already helped him.

He wanted to play an old mercenary mission as player (the player's side had ai). That mission was created before the sub houses fix.

Was that my mercenary mission? I made something like that, before the patch yes.

• 8 months later...

The hardest mission i'm stuck on is Atreides mission 7.. I have one ally to south and 3 enemies bases to the EAst...Anybody know of a thread on this mission??

Below is the mission pack..i think.  any tips for mission 7?

Atreides Campaign - Battle for Dune by [aKa]FedaYkin and Iheb96

Mod Type: Complete campaign replacement (Atreides)

The hardest mission i'm stuck on is Atreides mission 7.. I have one ally to south and 3 enemies bases to the EAst...Anybody know of a thread on this mission??

Below is the mission pack..i think.  any tips for mission 7?

Atreides Campaign - Battle for Dune by [aKa]FedaYkin and Iheb96

Mod Type: Complete campaign replacement (Atreides)

It's on easy though. But maybe you'll make it for other diff settings too.