A new beginning for dune

THE AQIB

With the games i'm going to release based on dune are having a different storyline than the original Frank Herbert storyline or the dune game storyline...

I'm postimg this topic to give everyone a glimpse into the prologue of that story....

A modified version of all storylines....

I'll post it in the next post asap.....

• 2 weeks later...

Well, for starters it would be very nice if you outlined the original story of the Corrino Empire before you start "fixing" it, so that your changes can be compared against this background.

Are you going to stick with the BH/KJA or the Dune Encyclopaedia version anyway?

The prequels establish quite a different story of how House Corrino came to power, as compared to the Dune Encyclopaedia. I'm not sure about the details since I never really paid attention to the prequel stuff.

However, in either case the information about the story is scattered through the prequel books and the Encyclopaedia entries, so a basic outline of either version would in itself be an objective to complete, a starting point so to speak for your endeavours.

• 4 months later...

...you can't 'rewrite' something you never read in the first place, Aqib. Read em all :dry:

interesting thing is that the story I was making for my mod has slight resemblance to the first book.. I never read it before I made mod's story..