Any new missions, mods or campaigns - Please tell us

Feda

I guess I will take the liberty to post this here, its a great tool for testing missions I call the Debug Menu. Its most notable features are the ability to switch difficulty ingame, as well as switching the house you play as. Readme is part of the installer. (If you have the Gruntmods Edition, the menu is part of the latest patch)

If you choose to use the installer, it will automatically create a backup to your game directory and restore the original menu files when the uninstaller is run.

Screenshots of the new menu and download link: http://gruntmods.com/Projects/Downloads/Dune_2000/Survival_Mode/debug.html

If you want to put this on D2k+ feda, I wouldn't argue ;)

• Upvote 1

I guess I will take the liberty to post this here, its a great tool for testing missions I call the Debug Menu. Its most notable features are the ability to switch difficulty ingame, as well as switching the house you play as. Readme is part of the installer. (If you have the Gruntmods Edition, the menu is part of the latest patch)

(NEW) Installer Download

If you choose to use the installer, it will automatically create a backup to your game directory and restore the original menu files when the uninstaller is run.

Screenshots of the new menu:

Debug1.pngDebug2.png

Debug3.png

Debug4.png

If you want to put this on D2k+ feda, I wouldn't argue ;)

i will, sorry but ive been very busy with d2k online server lately, i wanted to do it since release ;)

I'm working on new or just remake mission for Atreides, Ordos and Harkonnen. My Ordos mission is complete. Download

* Atreides, Ordos (Difficulty: Normal/Hard) and Harkonnen (Difficulty: Very Hard) - All Maps (V1 and V2).

You did a fairly good job with the Ordos missions, well done :)

• Upvote 2

Looks very nice , gj Gruntlord :)

Thanks! Glad you like it.

i will, sorry but ive been very busy with d2k online server lately, i wanted to do it since release ;)

Well I created a page on my site with updated screenshots and description. You could use those if that makes it easier for you.

http://gruntmods.com/Projects/Downloads/Dune_2000/Survival_Mode/debug.html

• 2 weeks later...