Any new missions, mods or campaigns - Please tell us

Feda

Hey guys, I really wanna see more missions around. I just got 2 PMs about some missions on YouTube, created by YouTube users after they've seen my tutorials and the Dune2k FED2K forum. After I played those missions I just realised that there may be ppl who do make missions but never release them. Thats a shame! Im pretty sure there are some very good mappers around, they just need to release some stuff to get known ;) 

I offer to play & record (for YouTube) any missions that are worth recording. What do u need to make them worth? Just no huge & easy to see bugs and no major terrain problems. So guys, just make sure you release your creation, it really doesnt matter if its not perfect, it took me some time to get playable & balanced missions as well and I still kinda rush the terrain when i'm making it xD so just release them, and you will get assistance here on how to improve them. 

Thanks! Keep 'em coming!

1 hour ago, when I completed my 2nd mission with the Index Allocation 100 (at this time, I don't know, how I should name the "100" :'D ~thinking~ ^^) I got a new idea :'D My Fremen Campaign will be released with a new Harkonnen mission and Ordos mission... All in one (: I will create a story wich include a basic story of all 3 houses and little stories with the other houses... A new big project on my side (: When I completed 4 missions for every house I will upload it for a little preview ^-^

So much work but I love it :D A new hobby ^^ No girlfriend any more, more time for Dune 2000 and friends :O I hope, I will complete the preview at the next weekend :P

Darlax~

Yeah, I'm lazy very lazy too in my real life, but on my computer I'm only lazy, when I don't listening to music (Example: Heavy Metal: Bullet for my Valentine, German Rap: Sido, Benikaya, English Rap: Eminem, Need for Speed Soundtracks [NfS Underground, Most Wanted {not the new one}, Carbon] and some other genres) and I don't drink Monster Energy :3

A question: Does it matter, when my preview don't have a good story (Briefing ^^) ? 'Cause I'm not really good in creating stories and I need time for that xD At first, I only want to create a basic story and than a sophisticated one c:

Darlax~

Did you mean the String Table Editor ? If yes, it's enough for me (: 

Just found a problem... The Index Allocation 100 are Atreides -.-" Now searching for a IA wich is Harkonnen ._." Man... This sucks! xD

Edit: Is it possible, that every IA over 7 is Atreides ? -.-

2nd Edit: I thought a lot... I've 3 times the Atreides (Fremen, IA 100, IA 13) The Fremen need Atreides Buildings... The IA 100 need Harkonnen buildings... The IA 13 need Ordos buildings... That's a little bit complicated xD 

Everyone use Atreides buildings for his base... If I change the owner of Devastator and the Sonic Tank and the Deviator the IA 13 will attack me with Devastator too, wether they are Ordos o.O I need a solution... ._. Ok, the preview relase for the next weekend has just unnecessary :'D DAMM! -.- If I'm able to use TibEd without problems, it could help :DD I hope there's a solution... :( Otherwise I only complete my Fremen Campaign... :'(

Darlax~

Most of the indexes are atreides, but there are some numbers from where the original order of houses and subhouses starts. Around 65 if i remember correctly, for example. Cant remember the exact value but lets just presume that the starting index for that order is 63. So 63 is atr, 64 uses hark buildings & units, 65 ordos , 66 hark again (in fact, emperor) 67 atr again (in fact, fremen) 68 and 69 are ordos (smug & mercs). Not sure how to explain but i hope u understood :) I used one of these in my ixian campaign, the mission where u had to kill starports. You can check the source mis file to see.

Wow guys glad to see so many projects in development, cant wait to play them :D

Ok, I will test it (: Thanks you :D But I've tried over 50 IAs abd erveryone was Atreides... ^-^ If it works, it would be very helpfull <33 :3

Edit: 'Cause you show me, that there are some IAs with Harkonnen and Ordos I will test every IA from 200 to 8 and will make a list of them with their colour... I will upload this file today, 'cause we've quartef before 12 and in 1 hour I pretty sure, that I've finished it ^^

2nd Edit: Ok, 1hour is to short xD I've about 50 IA and I "played" about 1hour :3

Darlax~

• Upvote 3

Ok, I will test it (: Thanks you :D But I've tried over 50 IAs abd erveryone was Atreides... ^-^ If it works, it would be very helpfull <33 :3

Edit: 'Cause you show me, that there are some IAs with Harkonnen and Ordos I will test every IA from 200 to 8 and will make a list of them with their colour... I will upload this file today, 'cause we've quartef before 12 and in 1 hour I pretty sure, that I've finished it ^^

2nd Edit: Ok, 1hour is to short xD I've about 50 IA and I "played" about 1hour :3

Darlax~

Holy shit thats awesome, was wanting to do that myself some time ago but i was too lazy :D Thumbs up for that!

Well this maps i made realy fast just so i have smth to play :)

Im gonna see what people are gonna say about them first than il make some more maps....

Will try, thanks for sharing it. Don't worry, its good that you released it, doesnt have to be perfect :) I'll try it when i get some time and I'll post my opinions.