Comments on Kwisatz Haderach

nemafakei

NAIP Flyer cant shoot, so you must use another model, (and then its not a NAip but a air drone)

Megacanons are too powerful...

They are not fair if the best subhouses would get the best canons too..

Ex. Infiltrator. can do massive damage if it completes deploing... Death ...The Projector is just fun, but you can make it a true "hell" for the enemy if you sneaks one into the base and is dublicating his own thing.

Naib tank is invincible if you gets it cloacked and veteran...

no chance to see it....

It is a good idea if you set the pover down a bit

i have spoken to ebmonk (the guy that did the intro, no more lameo EA/WW now a intro that suits the game!)  and he is willing to do some anime and i can do music for the campigne mod, but i haven't asked ghost if it is at all possible since it dumps when you try and play corrino as a campigen.  If it is possible then i thin it would be cool to make one.  does anyone know if it would be possible to just take the atreides one and put new movies a to it and then you know the missions you have to play is it possible to make new ones in map editor like those? you know the one where you have to save the duke and  the other ones?

didnt read all.

sorry if this has been mentioned.

game craches to destkop whenever i try to use ordos or hark

the corino siege tank is an inkviner who shoots kobra bulllets  ::)

the corino aa platform is a misile tank  ::)

the 2 smuggler units look 100% like eachother

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure how many did the replacment with the bagtool and stuff but if you did then you may notice the songs are slowed down in game play to aboot half the origanl speed, Im have redone traks to increase the frequncy to correct the speed but have found a lil bug when the inmenu music repeats (every 30 to 45 seconds) there is a lil chrip....  not much of a bug but it can be annoying..... Gob said to tell you it was a bird flying by..... I thought it was a saboteur standing behind me  ;D

I am trying some other things to see if I can get rid of the chirp.... if not the only thing i can think of is maybe makeing some new inmenu (waiting on game music)  what do you guys think?  currently the song they use is only 30 - 45 seconds long so if interested I could do a diff one for the mod.... other wise if you get the new music dl and bag it then the music chirps while waiting for a game.....  dont worry aboot the chirp or make new waiting on game music? it doesnt have to be that long since it repeats so much, im just wanting to see if it will still chirp that way.   so any comments?

Ah...

Ok, then.

I'd be happy to take over (i've been working on new textures), but the thing doesn't work on my pc. I'll try some more troubleshooting asap, though. If anyone volunteers, then wait for a while before doing anything - I don't want everyone making their own version 2 or whatever.

I knew this would happen.

Everyone made a big deal about this Mod, but as soon as the first version was released, I could tell it wouldn't finish.

Nema, if you want my help in this Mod, please ask. I will be glad to help.

and if anyone wants music for any other mods ;D just ask ;D i like making music....  i was going to make a new inmenu game track to rid of the chirp if anyone is interested....  any ideas or just something simple?  

sory to see you go Ghost are you leaving Emp for good or just changing names or is it a secret? ;D

Damn...

All right, we have to continue without Ghosty, I guess... but it won't be easy! :(

Nema, we have to stay in contact and keep working on the mod. You're in charge now. At least let's fix all the bugs and maybe include another unit or two...

Djcid, everyone loves your music! We need MORE! ;D

Jacob, any help would be greatly appreciated! So part do you want in the team?

Ghosty, please email everything to Nema. I guess he'll be our programmer from now on, so he needs to know exactly how you did everything and what the problems are.

I'm sorry to see you go... Good luck with your future projects! But are you sure you don't want to stick around to at least do some bug fixing? Please? :)

Gob, some time ago you mentioned something about Stefan coming back. Is that true? Maybe he could give us a hand. But then again, I haven't seen him at all...

I can do the following that I can think of, so if there is anything I can help with, I will probably be able to do it.

I can:

Add new units, weapons, buildings, tooltips, etc. That stuff.

Make new, but crappy Icons like this one attached. Someone else maybe can do the blue stuff around it.

Other stuff as well.

I can't:

Change textures for the life of me.

Do things like make new Houses.

But I can work with a premade new House.

And other things I can't remember right now.