Comments on Kwisatz Haderach

nemafakei

im having a problem with the whole music installing thing i mean i got the bag thing and i dont know how to use it.

and the starport thing happens to me to.

and about the unit being "ready" its happened to me once before the mod its probably because you put something in front of the smugglers factory. once i stuck a kobra accidently!

and about the harks.when imake gunships and haven't made pads i make about ten of the ships and one adv. caryall what funny is that one of the gs s gets stuck in between the adv. and other gs.s and then i have to either destroy the bottom gunship or the adv. caryall and the adv. caryall gets a ready sign on it because its stuck

not been a post for quite a while

about new units and stuff what about the slasher?

i must know please please!!

please!

sooo

how about getting rid of the corrino OR doing something about crates i mean it locks up every time that sometin like a comp or me gets a crate with a atreides unit in it like the sonic tank

Non of the critics posted below are canon if it was but a BETA version...

1. IT can't be an expansion pack because there'r but slight changes  :(

2. If you figured out how to change building textures, than you could do Corrino buildings jus a BIT differnt from the Atreides...

3.Why did you replace Atreides and not just added Corrino?

4. The icons could be much better (you'r lasyness) cause you learned how to change them...

5. The KH would be a God Emperor if you could just change the models...

6. If it's and Expansion than menu could be differen...

7. Where's Corrino super weapon???

8. Corrino units lack speech  :(

BUT the idea is great and I don't blame the creators but it just lacks many things... The game runs normaly by me it didn't crash a single time, also music is great, the unit ideas are great! etc...

first of all read this whole post

second of all if you are too lazy to do #1 than make sure if you are corrino that prebuilt base is off and that there are no starting units and that you are not playing against corrino( maybe thats the problem.

ALexander: this is supposed to be unofficial there are alot of changes have you noticed that

Hello every1 again. I see there are more people. I guess I 'll have to tell you that there will be at least two more versions. In the next version, all minor bugs and problems that can be quickly fixed will be done. In the other versions, more time-consuming changes will be made, probably including sound.

Finally I think I had informed every1 I was trying to make the AI smarter. Not only that but additional AI info was posted. So I 'll do try to make it smarter and harder, but the best thing would be to "teach" the AI how to use the new units correctly ( especially mines ).

areyouforit: There'r NO imposible thingz , you can only say that you couldn't just do it anyway I'd gladly help you on this KH... Have some good ideas... If you ask my help then at first place you should contact westwood and ask them how to do the whole stuff then just add their logo... ::)

It's not just the colours that can be retextured - I merely just recoloured them to start with because that was easier.

"The icons could be much better (you'r lasyness) cause you learned how to change them... "

What needs doing to what, exactly? (Some are rubbish, but I had to start somewere !)

"There'r NO imposible thingz "

We cannot edit the engine without decompiling it. That's illegal. We can only edit resources.

alex i have an urge to hit in the face for not paying attention to anything. There are some things we can't do so just stop causing chaos. You have no right to say some one is lazy. If you think you can do it program the entire mod. With all the same changes. It takes ages so you just shut the **** up and leave ghosty alone

True, Alex. I don't say I can program a mod, but if you can(I know this) then just FINISH your job. Expansiun pack is not a change. Look at the Diablo2 ant Diablo2:Lord of Destruction. That's the expansion pack.

P.S. Alex, I have completed Emperor with Atreides, can you lend me Ordos CD so I'll be able to play with ORD. I'll give you back te CD a the same day, I'll just copy it.

(Sory P.S. was off topic):(

I've been waiting for an XBF file viewer and editor, and I've already started testing XBF file modifications.  In the missile.Xbf file, I increased some numbers in the 4 X 4 matrices of 16 double floats, and on testing, I had a much bigger missile, so it's possible to change objects scale in the XBF files.  Soon, I'll try changeing some vertices.  Also, I've dumped the contents and structure of the missile.Xbf file to a text file, so if anyone would like to check it out, send me an email at aia96@softcom.net and I'll email you a copy.

Hello, I just uploaded an upgrade for Kwisatz Haderach. It does very minor changes so plz dun say "the second version is out" cos there are no important changes.

Of course I didn't spend all my time to make only these corrections. A better version is on its way, so plz keep posting about bugs and problems you find so we can fix 'em.

The upgrade also contains the switch made by Edric O. To install it just extract the files into your emperor folder.

Download it here: http://galileo.spaceports.com/~xpack/