Can't record Dune 2000!

My Win7 CD is only compatible with a Toshiba Notebook... Now, I've one from Medion... I tryed it, 'cause a friend wanted Win7 and he has the same Notebook as me... Only the processor and the RAM is slower by him...

Darlax~

At least try every possible solution in a systematic way.

Sometimes the very last way to do things, works.

For example:

My buddies have a PS3 with COD, any version. But 1 of the televisions at home works sluggish with aiming. After trying everything, the solutions was very simple. By changing the tv options itself to game mode. And we could aim properly again.

So, an easy solution might be it. Try to find a windows 8 recorder program. If you have this, you can easily record your screen and sound.

Here, try these: http://itswindows.com/top-5-software-video-capture/

You have 5 programs to try out. Good luck and have fun.

• Upvote 1

Well, when I'm at home I will try these programms and ope that anyone will work for me (: I really want to make a Let's Play of the Dune mods (Merenary, Smugglers and the Ixian) and a Walkthrough of my Fremen Campaign...

//hope BBCode will work in this forum, 'cause I'm online with my mobile phone and I can't choose any editing tools :D A "fat darkblue coloured Darlax~" is my personal signature and I love this ^^

Darlax~

• Upvote 1

I'm home from work at half past 4...
No! I don't want to do that in a signature... My personal signature is a signature, that isn't in a signature, 'cause I write my signature under every post in any forum in fat and darkblue ;) Hope you understand this :'D

Darlax~

• Upvote 1

I'm home from work at half past 4...

No! I don't want to do that in a signature... My personal signature is a signature, that isn't in a signature, 'cause I write my signature under every post in any forum in fat and darkblue ;) Hope you understand this :'D

Darlax~

I  didn't understand tbh, but that's the way you like it, don't let me or anyone else change it if that's how u like it :P I just thought u may not know about the signature option.

I've a (on my side a very good signature from good old times... ): ) signature too ^^ I included it on the top left corner in my YouTube design (: But... New computer, no files anymore ._. 

Now trying these recording programms  (=

Darlax~

But there is one problem... Dune 2000 is a little bit slower than normal and in full speed 15 minutes need about 10 minutes to run over... Now I'm searching for a watermark remover, 'cause I don't wanna buy LiteCam only for Dune... For other games i use Fraps...

Darlax~

1 without watermark?

Can't help you with that. Maybe here: http://www.softorbits.com/photo-stamp-remover/articles/how-to-remove-watermark-from-video.html

Nothing bad detected.

How big is that watermark? Because I simply ignore it.

Or check this site, it has plenty of options: http://software-download.name/2012/video-watermark-remover-windows-7/

There are some that work on windows 8 as well.

• 1 month later...

Here is my method of recording.

Get a hypercam and enter these codes and you may record Du∩Σ 2°°°

l► Code ◄l

l► 676,420◄l

With that code above you will get it recording at full screen

INSCRIPTIONS:::Note that I really don't know if it's agiants the rules to post a download of un-dune related things

• Upvote 1