[RELEASE] New Ixian Campaign - We tech-up Arrakis!

Feda

Played several missions already, you guys did a great job. I would love to work with you on some missions if you ever wanted some help.

So far I just ran into 2 errors, the first mission, I think version 1, immediately gave you a mission failure at startup, and on mission 3, only 1 starport needed to be destroyed, im not sure if you meant 1 or all 3, to be completed.

Excellent work. Going to keep playing

Yea I was planning for a whole series of TibEd tuts but I cant make them now, for a variety of reasons u gotta wait till autumn lol.

Though the TibEd setting is easy, set the Construction Yard as "other"

• 4 weeks later...

You heard about my binaries from fremen campaign?try make and ixian campaign compatible with that one :)

?

If you mean to add to my campaign ur modifications, then no, sorry but this campaign is a vanilla Dune2k one, I don't want any changes/modifications. The only thing I could add is the MCV deploy fix but I'm not sure if it's worth to do it, the inability to deploy an MCV makes it more challenging :p

• 2 months later...

Hello FED2K. I finally released another campaign. This one was created by me and Galaxy, we worked together on it. You fight as an Ixian commander. IF you guys don't know what Ix is, it is that new light brown side found in the New Atreides and mercenary campaigns. 

NOTE: Please read that README.txt file before installing or before coming here asking questions about stuff which is written inside. About how to install, everything is written in the readme file. Just read all of it, it takes like 3-4 minutes maximum.

Have fun, we hope you enjoy it. Post here any bugs you find.

Update: Version 1.1 - Hotfix Patch released. Please REDOWNLOAD.

i cant open this file it says invalid can you help me with this problems?

• 5 years later...