[RELEASE] New Ixian Campaign - We tech-up Arrakis!

Feda

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i have a question, i saw on youtube this campaign,and when you are on select mission,there were written IX instead of atreides,and when you select mission,there is a briefing for IX house,well my problem is that i dont have that new stealth tank,and i see the atreides briefing,not those ix,is there any fix for that? (sorry for my bad english)

did you put in the files as written in the readme text??

if you didn't it won't work....

Yeah check if that's ok. Also, playing with CDs sometimes brings this kind of shit because the game reads data from the CD not the hard drive. Please give us more details. 

That Stealth Tank is not yet released, therefore it doesnt exist in the current version of the campaign, which is uploaded here.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

hi guys,havent been here for a loong time,now i started to creating some missions with my friend,for fun,and i have a question,i cant still understand,how i can put oher colors? for example the IX color,and other random colors ? 

i found some colors,in colours.uib. How i can use them?

P:S:  aKaFedaYkin, Thanks for your video tutorials about creating missions,but i think you need a tutorial about using random colors for houses,like th Ixians you made,how i understood,Ixian house is a atreidies house,but only with the other color,can you please make a tutorial to do that

Well the colors are actually set by the index allocation values. If you open up any mission u can notice theindex allocation for any red harkonnen player set to 1. Once you change the House Harkonnen index from 1 to 7, the Harkonnens will act as Ixians (will get their color) while still technically being Harkonnen. The only way to get ixians is to change the index allocations. For other custom colors, use indexes greater tha 7, there's a topic around here with a full list of them. :) hope it helped.

I never knew about the different index colors above 7, I always assumed it would crash, but its pretty cool, theres random colors. It had a direct effect on Skirmish ai though, anything above 7 it would go berserk and sell its buildings.