i'm making too much money

mxmtech

I've been playing Dominican Republic in the RRT2 Second Century expansion pack.  I had a couple of hundred million in shares and my company dividends are turned off, but my ready cash kept going up by half a million or so per year.  My salary is set at $38 thousand a year.  I don't own any shares in any other companies.  Can anybody tell me what the formula is for this income?  Does it happen in all scenarios?

• 4 weeks later...

This particular scenario is wacky. You're making a LOT more money than you normally would in a "regular" scenario, but that's because there are wacky and sudden losses which come out of nowhere. Pretty sure the designer just threw it together and never playtested it.

This particular scenario is wacky. You're making a LOT more money than you normally would in a "regular" scenario, but that's because there are wacky and sudden losses which come out of nowhere. Pretty sure the designer just threw it together and never playtested it.

It's not wacky. It's just interest. 10 million cash can be seen in a normal game, multiply by 5% of interest rate is half a million.