One big cannon

jacobdouds

Master Edric, don't kill me, but I must know.

Could everyone please vote on what sounds like a better name for the Corrino Mega Cannon for the Kwasitz Hederach MoD.

Keep in mind that House Corrino is Broken and a new Heir has emerged, but they are not imperial again yet.

Vote on:

1-) Heir's Cannon

2-) Imperator Cannon

3-) Succesor Cannon

?? ?? ??

Your time starts now.

Well, areyouforit, it's a lot like the other Mega Cannons. It replaces the Corrino Palace. It's their superweapon.

Okay Jacob, I will bow to the will of the fans. ;D

But names in foreign languages are always cool! At least I think so...

Imperator = Title given to the supreme commander of Roman armies. Since the battle of Actium, the title of Imperator (as well as Princeps, Augustus and a bunch of others) has been given only to Roman emperors. In fact, the English word "Emperor" comes from the latin "Imperator".

Compare that with the meager "heir"! :) :) :)

if its the heir's cannon what if you named the heir the name of one of pauls twins (from the second book i think) i havent read them, am just assuming on what i have read aboot them. but i like both ideas for imperator cannon and (insert heirs name here) cannon.

This is for house Corrino, not House Atreides. So it won't be one of Pauls children. Nor will it be Farad'n, as this name has been used already. Look at Duke Achillius and Baron Copec/Gunseng.

Has to be someone new.

Voltirus, the Hederach part was a typo, and the Kwisatz was my fault.

yeah i knew atreides was gone i just ment we could still a name in stead of making one up doesnt paul or his heir inheirit/take his place on the lion throne... isnt the lion throne another name for house corrino?

like i said before i havent read books so plz dont flame for me asking dumb questions ;D

Djcid... it's a *bit* more complicated than that. ;D

I guess you're right, Jacob. But I'm out of ideas. Any suggestions?

We could always re-arrange the letters and make up something like these:

Faran'd

Daraf'n

N'daraf

Na'draf

is there a way to start an actual poll instead of posting and tallying up? and if its goning to be the (insert heirs name here) cannon are we going to vote on an heir name? so 2 polls at the least : - vote for cannon name - vote for heirs name if we go with heir cannon.

if no polls can be made then my vote is for the imperator one or the (insert heirs name here)

• 2 months later...