OpenRA Dune2000 mode gameplay - small review using my own opinions

Feda

Heavy vechicles coming out of light factories and Light vechicles coming out of heavy factories has now been fixed in the new unstable release.

But I hate how the Quad can still attack air units and the Missle Tank can't, plus the Missle Tank has a weird weapon and really needs a new one.

I love the fact though that the Sonic tank fires Tesla instead of that annoying friendly firing Sonic wave.

I do wish that the Deviator could at least kill Infantry, because after all its fake missle is supposed to leave a chemical cloud that would poison infantry.

It would be amazing but weird if the Harkonnen Devastator could have redeye missles as its secondary weapon.

• Upvote 2

thanks but people are going to rant at me for the Deviator killing infantry idea.

I actually like it. Right now, if I understood well, it can deviate only light vehicles which is bullshit... Too useless in my opinion, ppl focus on tanks not on light vehs. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...