Problem setting up pre-established AI companies

Etym

I may be overlooking something obvious, but I'm having a problem pre-establishing AI companies for my map.

I wish to pre-set 7 companies, one human and 6 AI, all with equal cash and stock.

After I set up the first (human) company in the editor, investing $100k and getting $900 from investors, I can't seem to set up a second company with the same investment ratio. If I have enough cash to start another company, I don't get the 9-to-1 ratio; it's 3 or 4 to 1.

Is there a way to assume the role of AI #2, #3, etc. and set up the companies through that player?

Is there some other way to do this? It must be possible ...

What am I missing here?

Thanks for any help you can give me, and Happy Thanksgiving too!

Use the set cash in the editor to give the AI company exact money. You must be the chairman of the company to do this.

At any time you can use the Tab key and ( Type: Slush Fund ) and then press enter, to give the AI RR a million more in cash again if you are the chairman.

To give your self, as a chairmen, another million in cash, press The Tab key and type : "Cattle futures" press enter.

Thanks Gwizz, I appreciate those tips, but my problem is slightly different. When I first set up the companies in the editor, the amount investors will put up decreases with each new company. When the first company is formed, $100k gets up to $1m from investors. The second gets $300k, and the third only $100k. While I can then adjust company cash, I can't adjust the stock ownership (as far as I know). IOW, the chair of the first company gets 10% (or more) of the stock, while the chair of the second company owns a minimum of 33.3%.

How do I get every player to own 10% at the start, like they do in the Amaplanca map?