looking for map

metalman7

I believe my brother made the Civil War Map from the Heartland Map. The # 2 map I believe was a game converted to a map.

I have been working on my backup system. But I have been so busy, I haven't accomplished much. When I find the base map I will post it.

I think I found the map you are looking for.

The base map was made by Superchief.

I modified it into a civil war map. The name is: Civil War in the Heartland. I believe I posted it here at the Terminal

It has the a starting track and location for each side., North and South and for one independent investor. 3 prestarted Railroad companies total.

You are welcome to take the map to the editor and remove or edit the track cells, stations, events, etc.

I have modified so many different maps to use as base maps when making a new map, most working copies were dumped after the finished map was completed.

If saved I don't remember how I renamed the working copies.

You shouldn't have to remove any cities, territories, etc. Maybe just change the size of the cities to fit your map's dateline.

If you edit a map with a bulldozer, resign, so that you are not the chairman of any RR before you bulldoze what can be removed by being a non owner.

This helps limit erroneous dollars and keep the start up map clean

I'll check the start up events. On a few maps I did limited the times when an AI could start a RR. Look through the event editor to see if this is the case.

Feel free to ask if you have any more questions.