Tiberian Sun

TMA_1

I am just curious if anybody out there loved tiberian sun. I loved it a lot. I am no rts gamer but I liked it a lot. It had a lot more thinking involved in my opinion and gave much more time for stratagy. It was slower so you could actually think. Like starcraft you could play short and extremely long games. anybody agree? if you dont like the game you dont need to respond to this.

judging from the lack of replies, everybody hates it ;D

i liked it somewhat, but it was sooo full of bugs, it seemed in the short time i had it that i had to download a patch about every 3 seconds.

if westwood (baka slackerz!) had just spent a little more time working out all the kinks, i'm sure it wouldve been a lot better.

and like you said, its a good game, it just needed too much maintenance in my opinion.

I didn't like it... but i think that is because people just like me expected too much from it. We thought the graphix would be great and we also expected the old c&c units like mammoth tank, m1a2 abrams and stuff.... those are the main reasons why i didn't like it

I liked it alot, a whole new GI, and good graphics. Real cities, and the units where great. Subterrainean...

They could have made it better, but though it is a good game. The missions are also good. Not all, but there are very nice ones.

I never played the missions, thought that they were just more of the same.

The subterenean APC is a bit too good, GDI APC can't compete with it. The subteranean Flame tanks just plain sucks. Notice the utterly lame sound when a recon bike fires a rocket.

Tiberian Sun is second best game (first is Dune 2). Also Mammoth and Abrams are there. Mammoth appeared in some missions, other (about 20) are unused. Tell me, if you want mod. But I think those normal are enough for average player. And it has nice voxel graphics, which runs even on P120!

Tiberian sun was good. The units could have been improved though. The stealthn tanks on TS are no way as good as that on TD. Liked the titans and the nod arty though. There was also a distinct lack of naval units. I liked how it tells u when and whre u're base and harvesters r under attack.

IMO, Tiberian Sun was the best C&C game ever. I just LOVED it. The storyline, the atmosphere, the missions... all of them were great!

Small note: Don't confuse RA1 with RA2.

RA1 was a serious war game with great movies (including realistic violence, a very rare thing these days) and great actors, second only to Tib Sun.

RA2 is a childish game with stupid movies and annoying cheesy actors.

The movies of RA2 are much, much worse than those of any other C&C.

TS had the best movies, with actors such as James Earl Jones (and Joe Kucan, and many others). What the HELL was WW thinking when they made the RA2 movies??