So...anyone still play this game?

Dev

Been lurking about on these forums, and they seem quite nice. Looking at the server info, trying to connect, but I just can't find anyone to play with. I was hoping that there are a few select people who still play this game, and would like to play me on hamachi (no idea in the world how to set up tuungle) or something like that. Australian player here folks!

So yeah, I'm really crossing my fingers in the hope that there's some people out there still playing, because I just got back into this game and would really like to stop having to thrash the Al on hard difficulty :/

Been lurking about on these forums, and they seem quite nice. Looking at the server info, trying to connect, but I just can't find anyone to play with. I was hoping that there are a few select people who still play this game, and would like to play me on hamachi (no idea in the world how to set up tuungle) or something like that. Australian player here folks!

So yeah, I'm really crossing my fingers in the hope that there's some people out there still playing, because I just got back into this game and would really like to stop having to thrash the Al on hard difficulty :/

Yes people still play this game ,there was 10 people on tunngle yesterday 8 september 2012 :)

• 4 weeks later...

is simple

just download tunngle and run it. also make sure you have made a Tunngle account prior to doing this cause running tunngle requires you to log in

Go on tunngle and seek out the emperor:battle for dune channel in strategy

then when you joined the channel, run emperor, go options>network card and change your LAN IP to the 7.something IP which is your Tunngle adapter. for hamachi this would be 5.something

you can also make your own passworded channel on tunngle and play with your friends. just make sure you are in the same channel or it won't work

hamachi is giving me crap while tunngle works fine so i havent tested out thorougly what i can do to make it work properly