[RELEASE] Mercenary Campaign - Keep 'em Coming!

Feda

Um, on Mission 1 where need to stop smuggler reinforcements and collect 5000 spicy, discovered that the reinforcements still came  when u destroyed high tech building... there just came and came, never stops. Fix it.

Intended.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for that it was the dat file that was crashing it. I got it working although the menus seem  a little screwed up?  Any idea what I did wrong?  I used the text.uib provided with the mod.

Cheers

Didn't see this before, basically his text.uib is overwriting the one included with the GruntMods Edition, so text entries I reference are blank or invalid.

I leave lots of space inside my text.uib so other modders can add entries without overwriting anything, but FedaYkin probably used the one from the vanilla game.

Didn't see this before, basically his text.uib is overwriting the one included with the GruntMods Edition, so text entries I reference are blank or invalid.

I leave lots of space inside my text.uib so other modders can add entries without overwriting anything, but FedaYkin probably used the one from the vanilla game.

Yeah I made this campaign ages ago, before you got that text.uib.

Also, great campaign man! have now in mission 3, no errors :)

The game crashed as soon as i finished Mission 2 in the Ordos campaign. Did a quick look on all the missions. Looks really good. Any chance of doing the Harkonnen in the same series too but make it more challenging as we know the Harkonnens are brutal lol