Kwisatz Haderach bugs: post here

Edric O

Okay, two things.

Nema, the sooner you send me those files to vickidouds@clear.net.nz, the better.

Understand that my HD was completely wiped, so I will need the Model, Strings, and 3DDATA folders, zipped  i'd prefer.

Second. Could you both add to this list. With the list completed, I will have my part finished by the weekend over. Monday in other words.

Hopefully some of this is still in the files i'm recieving.

First figure where I am

1) Get PreBuilt Base working

2) Get PreBuilt Units working

3) Order Declaration list

4) Do my little qirks

5) Add Corrino Advanced Carryall

6) Add Corrino Rescue vehicle

7) Add Harkonnen Stalker

8) Add Ordos Slasher?

9) Add Corrino Imperator Cannon

10) Fix Starport problem

anyone use the land mines of ordos? i have trouble finding them after they bury.... i have no f*n idea when they go... they look like the fremen cloaked when on rock but go blank when in sand and i cant find them till their gone  ;D is this a bug?

Djcid, that's not a bug, it's a FEATURE. One that took a lot of ghosty's time to implement... The mines sink in the sand so there's no way to un-stealth them; the enemy can only see them on radar (if he's got an Outpost, otherwise... tough luck :)) You can see them on your radar map at all times, no matter what (since they're YOUR units). If you're not sure of their exact location, just bandbox a large area around the position indicated on your radar map... you'll have them selected for sure.

Jacob, I'll send you all the files I have from you right away...

Well OF COURSE they can unsink!!! Just move them back on rock...

Tip: the best place for mines is right in front of the enemy's refinery ramps... but this only works with comps, though. No human would be stupid enough to allow you to do that ;)

where've you been all these days mr. DJ?

as soon as you came back (from where you were)

you've been posting like crazy.

im just curious.

anyways so by next week most likely well have a NEW and IMPROVED Kwisatz Haderach!and i will stop playing airstrike.

but i got a thank jacob for building up a VERY GOOD mod.

had to reduce time online or wife was going to reduce my pair (she actually had siscors in bed on nite)  ;D j/k

wife was complinging and i didnt want to sign an octive higher so i been on and off speraticly  ;D  oh and my cable isp went out aboot  2 or 3 weeks ago and didnt get fixed for a week and 1/2 had to deal with stupdi 56k modem that only let me sign on at 28k so i took time off.

but am back and posting away (trying not to spam ;D)  andi started on some new music but just dont like the way it sounds... im kinda limited on what i can do it usally just mixing diff songs loops and tracks but i havent found any that plz me.  i have trouble finding word or lyric free tracks/loops and the cutting tools i'm using arent the best. some parts of loops are great and other parts are chezzy (sounding like back seat boys er i mean street) so im not sure if i want to tortutre u with it or not  ;D i lost a mixing tool when i reinstaled ebfd cause i had it in the WW folder with some other editing stuff and didnt have it backed up and i cant find site.... so im sorry if this batchis up to par as last but i think you'll like it... i hope

AHA

Same thing with me. When I was uninstalling emperor, the two check boxes

|=| Check here to remove saverd games.

I left it unchecked and it worked.

|=| Check here to remove all files and folders that weren't part of the origanal installation.

I left it unchecked so it wouldn't, But it did. Nooooooo.

Damn I was pissed.

But, I think, due to the help of the other two, I may be back on track.

damn damn damn damn damn.

Why do you torment me Gob, i mean, God, yes, that right.

Anyway.

I finally have the entire MoD back, out of date and buggy, but still there. Yet, now Emperor doesn't work so I can't test it anyway. Please be patient Nema O, Edric Fakei and everyone. I will be resolved soon.

Some bad news, good news and general news. What do you want to hear first?

Okay, bad news

I, because of everything that happened, have decided to start the Mod again from, 'scratch, from the default Kwisatz and Nemas fix, actually.

Good news is. I Gaurentee that my part will be finished by Sunday. It will be done by Sunday, hopefully earlier.

General news one is, withen an hour from this post, I will ahve ordered the units. Withen this time tomorrow. I will have PreBuilt Base and PreMade units working.

Hey, I still have to sleep, eat and 'go' to school don't I?

General news two. I have put aside all work, Home and School, and all game playing and fun, to get this done by sunday because I feel so guilty about setting us all back like this.

General news three. Jacob 'Zac Armach' Douds, wishes to pass on his sincerist apologies and repentance to Edric O and Nema Fakei for this set back and trouble I caused them.

Good news actually, due to some things happening, I may have PreBuilt base fixed tonight rather the tomorrow night.

I don't know why, but when you build the Corrino Windtrap, it's placement comes out like this.

It isn't a clash of models I can find, what is it?

aa

a

a

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

aa

??'??'??

That picture looks all blurred to me, so I can't tell what the problem is...

But here's an idea: Take the original Atreides Windtrap (from the original Rules.txt) and use it as the Corrino Windtrap. You don't have to change anything about it, not even the name (it has to stay ATSmWindtrap or else the PreBuilt won't work).

You don't have to apologise, it wasn't your fault that the files were lost. That happens all the time... that's why I have 2 backups. ;)

Good news, this si my To Do list

All of it that I know anyway

Order Units

Fix Crate Problem

Fix Starport Problem

Make Slasher

Stalker

Rescue Squad

Imperator

Update Tooltips

Thats about it.

This is the current

We do have one problem, what happens when the computer tries to build HawkStrike, or will it just ignore it?

[unitTypes]

//Harkonnen 18

HKScout

HKLightInf

HKTrooper

HKEngineer

HKFlamer

HKPlasma

HKBomba

HKBuzzsaw

HKAssault      

HKFlame