Kwisatz Haderach bugs: post here

Edric O

We will make one big zip file with KH version 2.00... It will replace the current download. We'll also make an upgrade for v1.00, and that upgrade will include all the patches released so far (including Nema's fix and even ghosty's upgrade).

But you're right, we don't want people getting mixed up in all these patches and upgrades. Jacob, please remove the attachement from your post. It's not completed yet, there are many issues with it, and it will only confuse people.

Let's not make anything available for download until the final version.

Okay, this is the list to do. If everything was added to this in this format. I WILL GET THEM DONE!!!

So please add.

1) Ordos Slasher Working

2) Corrino Starport Working

3) Corrino Rescue Vehicle toned down

4) Sounds fixed --Nema, read my IM--

5) Textures done for buildings

yeah i had the star port problem a few times before i got the mod... when isay few maybe a total of twice and then it increased when mod was installed.  it happened without the mod when my star posrt was to close to the edge of map... dont know it this helps or if anyone else can confirm the problem before the mod  :-/

yeah i dont know if it the troops to close to star port and it cant land or to close to edge of map and it gets stuck only the flying units i ordered are avalible and even if i order all flying units i still cant ust the startport  :-/

I agree. Don't take all the credit. And it's Haderach!

DjCid, are you going to be able to make some more music, say, one extra track foreach of the ordos, hk, and corrino? There's no rush... it's not like there's a big deadline, but after the success of the corrino tracks, we'd love to hear some more.

Guys, he's not trying to take all the credit... maybe you should write "current programmer", Jacob, to keep everyone happy.

Oh, and I get an extra problem: when I play against Corrino, the game crashes to desktop after a while. I think it's because the comp tries to build the old Atreides stuff.

Things would be much easier if you just changed CO back to AT everywhere in the Rules.txt...

Success!

My infantry textures work a dream, and I've found a program for converting textures - MS photo editor (I feel a little stupid now...)

Anyway, the thing is that now, I have xbfs and textures for new units and buildings that will add 8MB to the previous version. This is a bit of a problem.

By the way, Jacob who told you to write 'Programmer of the Kwisatz Haderach" under your messages? Ghosty was the original programmer. Putting this like that is like taking credit for the whole thing.

looks like you are just mad cause you couldn't be a programmer. hah loser. j/k.

8MB means more quality, making this MoD better. It would be great if all the changes made it over 30MB. But hey!

I will be able to get my final changes done this weekend. Then I will pass it on to Nema to do his Texturing things. Then on too Edric to do the final Balance changes. Then onto the site for all to download once the Downloads are working again.

A good download accelarator is Getright.

www.getright.com

I am not taking all the credit for this, but I am now the programmer since Ghosty Left, he did most of the work, but Us three are doing the rest. The stuff he couldn't do.

I will do the renaming thing Edric, hopefully that will fix the problem. Here goes nothing. The same problem happens to me.

By the way, Jacob who told you to write 'Programmer of the Kwisatz Haderach" under your messages? Ghosty was the original programmer. Putting this like that is like taking credit for the whole thing.

I am not taking credit for the whole thing, and I never will. There is still

Ghosty, the original programmer

Edric O the ideas maker guy

Nema, the texturer, I have no idea how to do this

DjCid, music maker

Gob, for the site to down;oad it from

Westwood, for the making of the actuall game

and others down the line. Hit a blank I have.

Due to crappy programming by Westwood, all my work was lost, I am trying to recover it, but it looks grim. Could both

Edric O

and

Nema

send me all the files I ever sent them that they still have to

vickidouds@clear.net.nz