Kwisatz Haderach bugs: post here

Edric O

that what im saying there are no good tanks ! there is no long range unit , for equality with the devastator and kobra and inkvine.

i hope you guys fix most of these problems i mean jacob is a good modder have you tried out the airstrike mod?

Um, guys... Corrino are supposed to be infantry-based... but still, they DO need a long range unit. *thinks about giving Inkvine range to the Siege Tank*

Please give me more details about the Corrino/Fremen problem. Some people have it, others (like me) don't...

I'm surprised none of you noticed the lack of a Corrino Adv. Carryall... well, it will be there in the second version.

well about the fremen prob

when i set my sub house as only fermen or as fremen and *insert sub house here* i can't use the fremen there just not there  

shame as well  love to have both corrino and fremen fighting to tegether

also will this version allow you to play against corrino

Can i plz take over the finishing of the mod??? i think that it contains many bugs and this really **** but  i think i know how to fix 'em and i think i have figured out how many things have been done.... i just got this game some days but i know a lot about mod-making and i can handle this... can we ask ghosty?

Fremen/Corrino bug fixed!!!

The problem was that in order to build a Fremen Camp, the Corrinos needed a barracks called "COBarracks"... trouble is that the Corrino barracks is actually called "IMBarracks" (IM for imperial). So you couldn't build Fremen Camp because COBarracks doesn't exist...

Voltirus... just don't. We ARE working on the mod. Ghosty is gone, but we're still here.

maybe you could make changes to the map editor rules. txt (i haven't looked inside of that thing but isn't it different?)

and you could make a seperate readme file(such as readme2.txt ) for info on how to put that rules file into the map editor. well remember people i am not a good modder its just a suggestion from what i heard on the boards i dont need to be smart cause i play basketball even though its off season i play at home.(that part wasn't needed)

Here's an improvement on the mod... just unzip from the DATA folder. I readjusted the sounds on some of the infantry, retextured the flame turret, and created a tester for some corrino headlamps to make the corrino units look different. The headlamps are rubbish for now, but they will be better as soon as we get the texture correction up and running.

(please back up before installing this)

just a question will Edric or someone gather all these fixes up into a big upgrade or do we get them as they are posted... cause i noticed when ghosty did the upgrade if ppl didnt have it and some did already dl the upgrade games would go out of sync.  plus im lazy i dont want to have to dl 5 diff things when ican get em all in one :P ;D  j/k i was just wondering.  I'm amazed at how fast things are going hopefully more ppl will be playing online with it.  I think i have played maybe 5 ppl online with mod.  and one game was actually a 3 way ffa, thats got to be a record for the KH mod ;D