who remembers this SKUMbag.. :)

atrd3m0n

sup yall :)

thought i'd drop in see how things are going.. not so good i see.. well this games been 'dying' for years now but still good to see some familiar faces active on here

I was having some itchy RTS fingers again and was thinking of what to play..

so i thought oh ya EBFD :) most crap is boring these days and ive been running (and still do) a bunch of game servers on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare(cod4) so i havent been playing lots of RTS anyway

Generals was fun, so was ZH, C&C 3 Tiberium Wars and it's expansion Kanes Wrath, but nowadays RTS just blows, maybe generals 2 next year gonna be cool but in the meantime i was thinking of maybe getting some games on here so i dropped in to see what y'all were doing these days

I recall Ra taking down the server, did u guys hear anything from him anymore?

anyhooterz, im gonna see if i can find the installdisc and i know i have 2 serials somewhere but if i cant find the disc it i might need some help acquiring all the goodies again like an ISO

and i totally forgot how the install process went, been years ago now

Greetz Doom

*EDIT

found the install disc, but all other gamediscs are gone so im gonna need an ISO or something, anyone wanna give a hand haller at me.. :)

Hey Doom! Welcome back, we've been playing on a lan based system that supports 4v4's now on hamanchi and tunngle. Glad to hear your back hope to see you out that..

Funny note... I still use one of your building orders from the old days once in a while haha.

Dark

Ha! I was thinking about getting generals 2 but its gonna suck big time. They announced it was gonna be free to play (pay to win) if ya know what I mean. Funny, I just decided to stop playing the game and a few players appeared....

Hope your not like the rest of the players.... just a few days on and then disappeared from the face of earth.

Hope your not like the rest of the players.... just a few days on and then disappeared from the face of earth.

lol fear of abandonment

I'll be around

oh and if anyone can point me to a solid trusted ISO besides the one that i randomly dug up somewhere pls let me know, yesterday i crashed 2 times really bad, like i had to reset my PC cause it was totally locked up. I have like 75 games and only this game does that to me lol

Peace