Smugglers Test Campaign - Time Based

jbil89

Hello guys

I forgot my account. This is new nick

And this is Smugglers Test Campaign. Only six mission .

You must read to readme. Briefing is in the readme .

This work is amateur. I'am new ;)

Link : www.rapidshare.com/#!download|886p2|968974111|Time Based Smugglers Campaign.rar|90|0|0 ( copy / paste )

Edit : Mission 3 uploaded (video)

You aren't permitted to upload this kind of file ? why ?

E

Ok, tried the first 2 missions, i can say the gameplay is quite interesting :) although the first mission is too hard cuz mercs are useless and u receive small reinforcements.

Also, the tilesets are messed up. Have a look here if u don't know to set up tilesets: http://forum.dune2k....ideo-tutorials/

Oh, and try to fix the readme, the briefings are weird. U said that the player looses the mission if mercs have refinery, if smugs have outpost.. but these already exist on the map, and u don;t loose. U probably wanted to say "if those don't exist on the map" :D

Keep going, the missions are interesting!

EDIT: Try uploading as a .zip file, I doubt .7z format is supported.

Ok, tried the first 2 missions, i can say the gameplay is quite interesting :) although the first mission is too hard cuz mercs are useless and u receive small reinforcements.

Also, the tilesets are messed up. Have a look here if u don't know to set up tilesets: http://forum.dune2k....ideo-tutorials/

Oh, and try to fix the readme, the briefings are weird. U said that the player looses the mission if mercs have refinery, if smugs have outpost.. but these already exist on the map, and u don;t loose. U probably wanted to say "if those don't exist on the map" :D

Keep going, the missions are interesting!

EDIT: Try uploading as a .zip file, I doubt .7z format is supported.

thanks aKaFedaYkin. yes ı can not do tilesets. I have problem :D next time maybe it will be okay.

you are right to about merc. Merc is feeble . I want to , we should help to my ally . I think dune 2000 must be hard. it should be interesting. for example time based and helper, reinforcement troops

And Edit : I tried .zip file, 7z , winrar ....but it didn't

yup, i also tried the first two mission. First one is very hard. barely win with the mercenaries almost eliminated. Plus, even the briefing said lose when refinary not existed, but even the refinery is destroyed, you still not lose. And, I think additional some 'condition' is better, such as 'Harkonen has been eliminated'

In second mission, the tileset is really messed up. There is spice but you can't even harvest them. So the harvester that trying to harvest the spice will just afk. :(

And in second mission, the readme said that it was atredies who allied with the player when the countdown is ended but it is ordos instead of atredies.

Btw, good job though. I had my fun. Thanks.

yup, i also tried the first two mission. First one is very hard. barely win with the mercenaries almost eliminated. Plus, even the briefing said lose when refinary not existed, but even the refinery is destroyed, you still not lose. And, I think additional some 'condition' is better, such as 'Harkonen has been eliminated'

In second mission, the tileset is really messed up. There is spice but you can't even harvest them. So the harvester that trying to harvest the spice will just afk. :(

And in second mission, the readme said that it was atredies who allied with the player when the countdown is ended but it is ordos instead of atredies.

Btw, good job though. I had my fun. Thanks.

Very funny, in the 2nd mission I saw some spice having mercs color, yellow, and some other spice having ordos teal color xD

Btw, when u put the "emperor has been annihilated" message u did not set condition using dummy conditions, so the text would be repeated in an infinite loop. That needs to be fixed to every mission unless u want a player to be harrassed with "House ... has been annihilated" all the mission.

EDIT: Ok mission's 4 briefing is quite .. weird.. Try to use google translate next time :D And mission 3 is imposible.. Did u test these missions first? did u pass them? i try them on hard and mission 3 was designed wrong. U receive reinforcements after the enemy attacks u, when he is right in ur base, which makes ur reinforcements to be totally useless cuz they are killed as fast as they pop-out from the Carryal. I doubt u tested these missions enough :D . Then in mission 4, what the hell.. Whats the point of those inf rocks which block the heavy factory? u want to remove tanks from the gameplay? I think i got ur idea: capturing rep pad and then using the carryal to get the tanks out from that zone.. but that is shit man, nobody will be patient enough to do it..

About the last mission.. seriously??? U gave hark DHM and atr airstrike? Seriously? When u have only 1 light factory and no con yard? holy shit. they actually use them on the light factory, if u didnt know. I tried 3 times the mission, all the time i lost the factory because of the airstrike or death hand.. before the MCV arrives.

thanks a lot guys. aka if you want i can sent to video for mission 3 :D and another mission :D They are ready :) Mission 3 : every time be speed ! :) if you be speed it will be okay ! dune 2000 is strategic game . moonlight friend yes you are right ( for second mission ) sorry I surprised. Smugglers is Sub-houses. they must be too hard :) yes djbaskan for mission 6 you must be lucy :) my tileset very bad. after it will be good

'Very funny, in the 2nd mission I saw some spice having mercs color, yellow, and some other spice having ordos teal color xD' :D very interesting

Edit : I tested to all. I finished.

Ye would like to see video with mission 3. If u finished the mission, u were lucky. it's all about enemies. Perhaps luring them outside ur base, otherwise theres no way to make it cuz they occupy the whole base and smuggler reinforcements become useless :) But for a mission to be hard, u dont need to force the player to have luck, he should be able to win the mission by skill not by luck. :D

Also, fix text messages for further missions.

Mission 3:

this is first upload. my internet has a problem. only now reinforcements attack. to be continued.

and I will learn the fix text messages. and which program good for video ? Screen Font Too Small . my program is CamStudio

I use fraps to record without commentary. When i record with commentary, i use bandicam. If u have issues with disk space or ur pc is not that good, i recommend bandicam. Fraps doesnt compress vids, so 3-4 mins at 60 fps would be like 4 GB. Strange, but for me bandicam seems to do better work than fraps. I dont have to compress the video now (cuz bandicam vids have small size) and the quality on youtube seems the same (at least for me). If u wanna see differences between the two, watch my vids. The new ones which include commentary were recorded with bandicam, older and without commentary, with fraps. The choice is yours :)

PS: posting from a cell phone, I'll have a look at the vid once i turn on the pc.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...