Lost my Discs

darkd3th

So I've looked everywhere and can't fine my emp discs. Is there anywhere where I could find a copy cheap quickly without going through ebay. For a game over 10 years old its kinda price lol. Also if there is some alternative way post or shoot me a message please.

Thanks,

Dark

Im glad ur back dark... download hamachi too... some of the players are unable to play on tunngle and vice versa. Most of the players in Hamachi are there (afk) but if you find someone available you can play in there too; it also allows you to check player's real IP (not possible in tunngle), as some tries to fool you saying they are noobs when they are not.

By the way, most of the players now are Russians... so you know what to expect.

quick question? I absolutely love this game and I have my own copy (i can take a pic of the still whole cds?) but i kinda stepped on my Atreides disc :( (i cried) so now I can't play... it wouldn't be so bad if I could find a copy at the stores near me but it seems no one carries it anymore. Anyone know a way how to download just the Atreides disc? also, how do I burn it onto a cd? I do not EVER burn cds (unless its a cd for my car) and I heard someone say something about daemone tools? Not sure about what they meant though. Any help would be greatfull!! Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!! :)