Dune3000 (Java) Beta test

Kumul

I would like to know what this dune will have in plus than dune 2000 excepting that minor change of building hp showbar by pressing q and building bar :)

I am not understand your sentence exactly. (my english is poor)

But if you ask to me "what this project will differance from dune2000?"

Its not difference yet, because it is just "Beta", so i am writing the "basic codes" now.

When i finish the "basic codes" then i will add:

very usefull GUI properties

new units with new feature

new buildings with new feature

advanced multiplayer,

2 type FOG,

marketplace for multiplayer or teamplay,

for example a building that it can pay spice the units price and will destroy it,

new unit sound with all languages and native languages from fans.(funny voices etc.)

and then i will change the game graphics.

I thought that now these ones...

Of course i will add difference things if anyone send to me his advice. I'm here for this..

• Upvote 1

I just tested it and now I see how far it is from done.

I would suggest to do something with the units because if you put them to go somewhere pretty far they go 1 by one. They dontgo as close as possible to that place as in dune 2000

I would suggest to do something with the units because if you put them to go somewhere pretty far they go 1 by one. They dontgo as close as possible to that place as in dune 2000

Give him some time, its in development...

• Upvote 1

Umm.. i didn't understand exactly but i will develop the units order for move later. Because the "units movement" is a completely different subject and takes a long time.

So i just developing a very basic game now, I focus on "general game play". But i will fix all bugs and wiil do performance updates. Thanks for your advice.