I am back tooo

optiarb

When I played this game for the first time, I was a late 20's. Now I am over 40.

havent played this game for several years. But I still see some friends like pearlman, goyo, newlords, miles, kindjal, etc.

Hope this game lasts forever!

I am goind to play with you guys whenever I have a leisure. I just play this game for fun (not to win). I was a noob and now a noob and will be a noob. Nevetheless, I love this game. Just enjoy yourself.

노짱님이랑 고요는 언제쯤 들어오나요? 한국시간으로 밤인가요? 난 한국에 돌아와서 정착했어요. 학교에서 학생들 가르키고 있어요..조만간 함 봅시다. 노짱님은 장가 가셨나? 고요는 영어 하는거 보니 많이 늘었두만..역시 어릴때 유학가면 영어가 금방 느는것 같네..

When I played this game for the first time, I was a late 20's. Now I am over 40.

havent played this game for several years. But I still see some friends like pearlman, goyo, newlords, miles, kindjal, etc.

Hope this game lasts forever!

I am goind to play with you guys whenever I have a leisure. I just play this game for fun (not to win). I was a noob and now a noob and will be a noob. Nevetheless, I love this game. Just enjoy yourself.

노짱님이랑 고요는 언제쯤 들어오나요? 한국시간으로 밤인가요? 난 한국에 돌아와서 정착했어요. 학교에서 학생들 가르키고 있어요..조만간 함 봅시다. 노짱님은 장가 가셨나? 고요는 영어 하는거 보니 많이 늘었두만..역시 어릴때 유학가면 영어가 금방 느는것 같네..

Welcome back Optiarb! I hope you can get games when your available to play. I have convinced many old players to come back, telling them we got a bunch of players online, but once they make it to tunngle all the players (most of them Russians) are offline... because of holidays, vacations whatsoever... such a coincidence! >=/

Im tired of staying awake all day trying to catch all players just so they wont feel that the game is dead. It is not a task for me anymore.... Im telling you this, just so you know that players get online at different hours.

Since I am now in the San Francisco, US.... Imma tell you at what time I see players online in Pacific Time.

• Russian players are online from 3 or 4 AM to 11 AM... sometimes they go as far as 1 PM if we play good games.
  • Newlords is available from 7 AM to 1 PM. Hes online all day on Sundays.
  • Miles... you can catch him mostly on Saturdays and Sundays. Just like Newlords, Sundays is free to play.
  • Viking around 6 PM to 3 AM on weekends. But we havent seen him for a while.
  • Eastman around 11 PM to 4 AM whenever hes not playing Poker :D

You can see that I have my PC on all day. Its easier to catch me in Tunngle than anybody else :D

Heres a list of current players:

Most active

Moroz666 (Russian)

Malyuta Skuratov, Ckurat, CKURAT* (Russian)

Skynet_Igor (Ukranian)

Centner (Russian)

Newlords (US)

Miles (US)

Eastman (Canada)

Viking (Canada)

Roadkill86 (Russia)

Shtorm86 (Russia)

Kralizets, Fremen (Russia)

Players who were online, now not

Lastgoyo (Canada)

Pearlman (South Korea)

Calthazar (US)

Kalony (Germany)

The rest of the players you see online; mostly when EBFD seems dead as hell, are players playing under new logins or nicks, pretending they are newbies.

• Upvote 1