Im back.

pearlmen

i have no idea what he trying to say to us

ps: just make sure know that ...stop uploading or recroding game in youtube whevenr u had good game , even if you guys beat someone else ass...

nobody care who was beaten by who. just dont be childish...you guys are grown up enough,

i have no idea what he trying to say to us

He is a best player that he wants to say.

If not, he satisfies his ego to beat lower players up. It is like a kid act.

ps: just make sure know that ...stop uploading or recroding game in youtube whevenr u had good game , even if you guys beat someone else ass...

nobody care who was beaten by who. just dont be childish...you guys are grown up enough,

Just let they upload their video on youtube.

But I dont understand really what for centner loaded his game to here.

You wants who wanna see the videos? kindjal? newlord? who?

OMG guys you are real koreans xD at ur that in general there is no sense of humour? it's only joke! ur know about smiles? wrote there with "))"

And we load video of game to involve beginners, and of course in difference from GREAT ELITE KOREANS, we care of game, we created a site in russian, there is a forum, video, articles, tips, we have groups in social networks.

KINDJAL made a site, we together paid for the new server, which in development. Certainly these russians and one chinese do nothing for game, in difference from koreans! And they upload video because of the complexes! Kids!

You weren't months in game. And the first that I hear on return is "I'm such rusty". Yes to the fool it is clear that you rusty. And you certainly don't care of a defeat justification thus. You is far not kids!

Ridiculously to listen to your claims when you for community are lost long time ago!

OMG guys you are real koreans xD at ur that in general there is no sense of humour? it's only joke! ur know about smiles? wrote there with "))"

And we load video of game to involve beginners, and of course in difference from GREAT ELITE KOREANS, we care of game, we created a site in russian, there is a forum, video, articles, tips, we have groups in social networks.

KINDJAL made a site, we together paid for the new server, which in development. Certainly these russians and one chinese do nothing for game, in difference from koreans! And they upload video because of the complexes! Kids!

Ok, then I sense of humour to you. You satisfies your ego to lower players up. )) I forgot the emoticon. lol

and thats harash replied you mentioned koreans. I just told your behavior, but what for you mentioned KOREANS? any other guys from here didnt react that like your childish way even he got upset.

Yes, your russians created a site. So what? Even you paid money for new server, you cant justify your act. Stay topic. You idiot. Even we failed, goyo and I had ever run dune site in Korea. and many good players had tried to revive emperor before you show up this community much more than you. Goyo and I had a dune site and tried to invite friends to this game. So dont say " You did nothing." in front of me that ugly answer. Just you lucky you have time to play emperor but we old players didnt do for life or something.

and about the videos yea your game seems to be cool and awesome. I dont deny it, but no one upload your history games like childish you. Think about ur games that beated someones. kindjal, newlord, ckurat. You just uploaded those sfuff in low. Most the vidoes just show that russian killed ra players or show your arrogance your competence 1 on 1. just stay those keep in your site or youtube. This site is not for your private one.

You weren't months in game. And the first that I hear on return is "I'm such rusty". Yes to the fool it is clear that you rusty. And you certainly don't care of a defeat justification thus. You is far not kids!

Ridiculously to listen to your claims when you for community are lost long time ago!

and yes, I m rusty. But I can get your purpose if you just want to help newcomer or just satisfies your ego.

and you said COMMUNITY? haha. This community is not only yours. Let`s face it. The community you mentioned is russian community. so cool community. So my friend mjn left this game for your cool community. lol

Pearlman you is ridiculous! you didn't give any sensible arguments, you just are rude to me, call me the idiot, it doesn't do you honor, you were touched by these videos, but not I record them - all video, and victories and defeats are uploaded by Kralizets.

Well... told Koreans and what? You racists? I'm not.

Well... certainly you tried in Korea and MY GOD even you failed - you have a problem with ego?

Not you will tell me what site for me. Boor.

Community died long time ago! Dreamers!

Centner. it is first you mentioned that you guys are real koreans. no sense of humor. Who typed these words first? And you brought another topic about contributing emp then you told koreans didnt give any effort.

It is not you racist? If you are not satisfied with me and lastgoyo, just flame . No touch our koreans or russians. :)

And Yes I have ego like you mentioned about trying to revive emperor. But what I am different from you, at least I just keep in my mind and never use it to others for insulting someone.

and MY site closed for none active player, if you are curious what goyo running site. Just ask him. He is running blog about empeoror.

about videos, yes he maybe recorded, you didnt touch, but it is for you to take some videos from him to load this fed2k site. You maybe think, "what's the problem? I just want to show newcomers how to play emperor. "

Is it right? but like I said, these videos 99% just show your site mans beat old players and intends Centner is superstar of the emp. No one upload his winning game in a low even if they know how to save playing games. Because they know that's not etiquette or maybe insults someone.

Anyway, yes you`re right. Im dreamer of community even if you laugh at or not. I dont want to just play games for competition without communication.

Ok, I can take your assault replies. Because I started to flame you first. This topic is over.

Centner is superstar of the emp.

and this most important! FINALLY, true reason of your aggression.

This topic is over.

P.S.

mjn4, I want say sorry for rough russian players,

come back, I am always glad to see your game

• Upvote 1

Hello Guys,

I cannot believe you guys are still playing this game. As I have some leisure these days, I'll visit the server from time to time.

I don't know how to play a game online? Hamachi? Tunngle? What the heck is that? Where should I go to play a game?

Optiarb

Hello Guys,

I cannot believe you guys are still playing this game. As I have some leisure these days, I'll visit the server from time to time.

I don't know how to play a game online? Hamachi? Tunngle? What the heck is that? Where should I go to play a game?

Optiarb

http://forum.dune2k.com/topic/24209-new-hamachi-room-on-32-persons/

http://forum.dune2k.com/topic/23378-we-play-emperor-in-tunngle/

Welcome back! ;)

Thanks....now I know how to get online and play a game...I just did a warm-up with moroz...

I will see you guys around

노짱님이랑 lastgoyo도 와서 같이 놉시다.

Hey good good man .. we got another Korean player here =) Welcome back!