Clans

Kindjal86

Finished installing/patching tunngle and EBfD!

I know custom maps in the past were sometimes a hassel for some people, but I find them fun, and would love to make anything anyone wants to see. I still have my 6LI (needs balance since its not a symetrical map) and my Team Base map, however both are big maps and one is unbalanced, so I'm constructing midsize uniform maps right now.

Started working on a design for a 4 player 2v2/FFA map, map is entirely uniform so all should be balanced. I took a screenshot of the design for peer review before taking the time in editor to make it. *Link Below*

For now back to practice!

Only shows one corner and minimap. Made in a simple map making program so only features layout, think of it as blueprints.

---->V

Link: http://i930.photobuc...MBD4PMazev1.jpg

Also, not too scale lol, platform will be big enough, but maybe not for FULL base, so use your space wisely.

Edited by Calthazar

Edited prior post to have it but here again

Link: http://s930.photobuc...MBD4PMazev1.jpg

Hey I think I have played the last one long ago... Is it in the maps download section of this site? It had like two big entrance in both ends of the buildable area though. Can you create an 8 players map? Fishers Plain is good but we need another map seriously for clans battle. Think you can do it? Do the best you can in the design... Theres a reason why we always play in Fisher plains and not the other one that is 8 players too.

Study the design carefully... well you know what to do :) I kinda want to try creating a map too.. but I cant handle a bunch of work alone.

Uhhhh 1:39 AM time to go to bed!

8 player, 6 player, etc can do anything within the games limits (map size and 8 player max). I will take a more careful look at Fisher, the problem with creating a similar map is balancing asymmetrical maps sometimes requires playtesting, and distributing betas is tedious. Thats why the 4 player map design I put up (the colorful pic shows one corner) is uniform. Is an 8 player map required/desired (for random spawn positions?) or just the large map size?

• Upvote 1

8 player, 6 player, etc can do anything within the games limits (map size and 8 player max). I will take a more careful look at Fisher, the problem with creating a similar map is balancing asymmetrical maps sometimes requires playtesting, and distributing betas is tedious. Thats why the 4 player map design I put up (the colorful pic shows one corner) is uniform. Is an 8 player map required/desired (for random spawn positions?) or just the large map size?

Hi calthazar welcome back i remember ur map it was a 6 player map called 6 Little Indians , quite a popular map at 1 stage. :)

Kindjal, how long time you are sleeping in a day?

Take care for your health. :)

Thanks for asking Pearl... I sleep from 3 AM to 7 AM to 9 AM depending of how many projects I got to do and school schedule....

Right now I am working on the site... its 3:22 AM... feeling sleepy.

Take care of your health too man. Try looking for a suitable job :)

yooo Apo! well... ALL in tunngle use your wonderful zoom-patch ;) somebody did some change there :D

good ideas from u ;) and come back in game, we need more elite players :)

i have the zoom patch but not everybody like newlord ,so i used an installer to create a radar patch based on Mini-Patch By Apollyon- V5 .

radar patch removed- i need to do further testing there mayb lag issues.

Okay uhm so I tried the patch....

Im gonna say AWESOME job by making the setup user friendly.

What I like:

Zoom: Its a HUGE advantage if you have it and others not. But if everybody has it, it makes a perfect upgrade.

What I dont like:

Radar: I like it, at the same time I dont. I say now it is way too noob friendly.

• Orginal radar makes you wonder: "what the hell is in there?"; this one completely destroys the concept of the fog of war in the radar. Emperor had something other games didnt had. By not being able to know 100% where does the map ends added some sense of mistery, it was interesting the way it was.

• Looks bad... I felt I wanted to uninstall my game and SUPER ULTRA DELETE IT from my hard drive. Okay exaggerating much, but my advice is that if we want to include the radar thing, you should try and mod it so that it looks like dark gray, so it stands out from the background a bit. Making it COMPLETELY WHITE makes the radar less appealing. It looks like a GLITCH.

Wondering:

• Money up to 60k, it will give an edge for noobs.... but the settings established for all games is always the same, 10k money. Whats the purpose of this?

I dont know if the patch is out there somewhere, meaning that its already done. But I think we shouldnt be releasing everything too soon if we want to start a mod project. It will be less surprising.... if it was already done then.... OH WELL.

You know what I mean right? :D By the way thanks for contribution Atom.

• Upvote 1