Dune 2000 Hamachi Matches

Feda

Yo guys, I know that there are many dune2k players out there that never played online and probably are afraid of it. Personally I don't understand why. Besides Dune editing (which I still do) I play multiplayer also, on Hamachi. I want to invite all of you on Hamachi to play! I assure you: dune online is more interesting than singleplayer dune.

Ok, now maybe some of you have problems with Hamachi or configuring Dune to work. Anybody that has these issues, please send me a PM and I'll help you! I can send you a Dune that has already the needed files for online via Hamachi, so you won't need to search the forum for those files that are needed for windows 7 or the last LAN Patch by Cugo (which is already included in that version). So, please, everybody who wants to play, please send me a PM and I'll help you to make it work if u experience some kind of problems!

Also, you may be interested in the Dune 2000 Online Board, the place where we want to arrange tournaments, matches & other interesting stuff.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, could you possibly send me the patched fully working version of dune?

I've been trying to get it working recently over hamachi with no luck, I have a few patches atm but these result in a game crash for the host upon starting a new game.

I'm not sure what is causing this issue and the same thing occurs over several users PC's at the same point.

Also, both your hamachi servers are full :/

Hey kanto, glad to hear this :)

We wait all of you there. It would be better if u'd join this channel too: RetrOnline_Dune2000 , the same password. It's a 256 ppl channel, so now we use this one instead of others since hamachi changed, and now supports only max 8 player / network for free users.

Guys c'mon .. Only a few messaged me.. I.m happy that warrior joined us (it's always nice to have some oldies) , kanto too, even that i didn't manage to talk to him or find him online.. guys just dont be afraid of using hamachi.. it wont harm ur PC in any way. Currently we are like 60 members on the network so you would definitely enjoy your stay! We play dune2000 every single day.. Just join the network that is listed in my signature.. it's so easy to play, just try.. u won't regret :)

• 3 months later...