Release Dates for Mods and Programs

vidiware

LEt not sart a discrussion, but am a soon finished REnegade when im in the house, going to sabotage something and release the Hostages? IM ME, dont post here.

Chocolate Mod 1.0 is released, download and enjoy. The first parody mod made ever by me and Jacob many month ago, just for testing. Download PLZ!!!

• 1 month later...

Ok I'm setting myself a release date for my Expansion mod. I've been running into lots of problems lately, for some reason, my mod crashed a few seconds into the game whenever I have crates enabled. I have to go back in the phases of programming and fix it. The textures are hardly done at this stage, I've only completed the texture for one unit! >:( Work is going slowly for now, so hopefully I will be releasing my mod by/on January 19th, next year, since I'll probably be very busy next year, and won't have time to really get into some good modding. :P It would be nice if people could release files that explain what all the squares in the textures files for the Atreides, Harkonnen, and Ordos vehicles mean. I've almost finished deciphering the =At_Hk_patch_high0000_256.tga file, but it's really been a lot of work for me along with my mod. :(

That's the thing you see. After taking some advice and finding that it was good advice, I decided that I had to do things by myself (unless I lacked the necessary tools with which to do them), and I really want to try my hand at texturing my own mod. The only help that I would really want at this time would be help in figuring out what all the squares in the texture files mean so I don't have to go and experiment all day recolouring each square to find out what it affects.

• 2 weeks later...

Smuggler MOD won't be finished untill Feb. My PC is getting shiped back home next week and it takes 5 weeks to deliver. I am thinking of buying a laptop i can fly home with me, though. With a good laptop i'd be able to MOD anywhere. There will be 2 versions of this MOD, a rules and art ini quick download and then a full version with new xafs and music.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Well, I might be able to do the icons. If you liked the Shai-Hulud mod icons. They were screenshots pasted on backgrounds. And I can easily make the grey ones too. And sent you the work formats so you can still modify them quite well...

:(

Conflict of the Landsraad is delayed due to me getting "too clever" trying to alter mission text, all in-game mission sounds (what the Mentat says and what each side says during each mission), new unit descriptions and picture graphics. Now that I have started, it wont be ready until i finish...late summer, or more likely early Autumn (The Fall for you US people)

• 1 month later...