russi

why is russia considered an alley to democracy and freedom?

100 person dies daily in syria and Russia says kill them all . as usual .

they never have enough after all they did to the east Europe country in the name of their so called great foul empire but they still fight and kill to keep their beloved smallest communist reagion even if they wiped its population

i am amazed haw the west is still considering Russia an alley to new world order and one of the 5 great nations with vito rights .

they did it with saddam and ghadafy haw long shall they play on 2 lines ? actting like a west country

and protecting terror?

believe or dont believe

way to go russia keep it up , your end is near

mann cancel my subscription to the resurrection ,send my credential to the house of detention

i have some friends inside , the face in the mirror wont stop the gal in the window wont jump

a feast of friends alive she cried . waitting 5 me . ouuuutside

nop , even that i live in Syria and i am a Syrian and they destroyed my whole town and killed all my kids

but still no , i know their may be Russian here but am not talking about the Russian human u see ?

i am Syrian and am talking about this killings so the topic is about the Russian regime

this criminal organization that has set the world on fire since the end of world war 2 .

they made the weapons and turned this planet into a living hell forcing the west to

spend his last dim on the cold war they faked they never had anything those atheists

and they did not fix their system those liars are still digging deep waiting for the right moment

the prof is they still protect communist countries .

if you saw the destruction they did to the east Europe countries like east Germany that is nothing

nothing to what they did to the middle east .

they made us go through wars on Israel in the name of east against they west , they used us

and as usual they sold us like they sell their children for human trafficking

they gave us ruined weapons , at times when we could have won their weapons exploded in our

faces and they leaked secret information to the other side and stopped from attacking at the right times

and never came to aid with plains as they said when provoked the war to sell weapons and control

this region with their communist dictators which they defended them to the last one starting with

saddam until syria . now they are ruled by their old communist gods who ripped the country apart

and made them self's bioliners now they turn to mafias

so this is basically what is killing me u have the whole wide world on a side and that evil Russian regime on the other side

they dont speak of war or air ban they just talk about protecting human so there u get them saying no and no and no

but if u want u can buy this no any time is this the place where this nation should be ? dont japan or dubai for ex deserve

that place in the great 5 nations with vito? they are vermin to human future

• 3 weeks later...

Quite simple: if they use a lot of violence people would get desperate and will be more likely get brainwashed by qaedist. More power to qaedist means more occasions to reduce personal freedom in favor of security.

It is just divide et impera. They use a lot in Italy too: our former premier Craxi protected a terrorist that killed a jew in wheelchair but was officially allied with USA. Funniest is with Jugoslavia. We Jugoslavia was alive they killed lot of people and stole the house of my grandfather (despite the fact he wasn't fascist...he even married a slovenian woman!), now that Jugoslavia is dead finally Italy is protesting for that massacres. Why? They want to give me back the house? Nope. Simply because there aren't border anymore and fuel in Slovenia cost 1.4 euro for liter against the 2 of Italy. In Italy they said "evil gas station owner are stealing you", but the fact that in borders prices don't change is the proof that is the government that raised a lot the price, not gas station owner: so suddendly now Slovenia is evil.

Politicans are just masters of making people hate each other. The more are interested in foreign politic, the more are dangerous.

• 2 weeks later...

they never have enough after all they did to the east Europe country in the name of their so called great foul empire but they still fight and kill to keep their beloved smallest communist reagion even if they wiped its population

i am amazed haw the west is still considering Russia an alley to new world order and one of the 5 great nations with vito rights .

they did it with saddam and ghadafy haw long shall they play on 2 lines ? actting like a west country

and protecting terror?

Russia never is nor was "an ally of democracy and freedom", like no country in the world with more than, say, 20 M population and nuclear arsenal. Asad is simply Putin's ally and business partner on many fields, like Saudi king or Netanjahu are closer partners with Obama. When you say Russia spills the region with weapons, just look on Israeli or Saudi military spending.

Thus when Saudi king or Netanjahu shoot at beduins/Palestinians, Russians are outraged and USA silent; when Asad bombards Homs, it's vice-versa.

Before the revolution, Russian companies were some of the most important investors in Syria, creating jobs and improving economy. It doesn't make me happy there is a civil war going on and I have no love for Asad, but I think it's a foul play of other regional powers, using whole population as a human shield in their attempts to put down an ally of Russia, Iran, Hizballah...

i respect these reply but i think usa dosnt want al quiida also in syria so i dont think they are behind all that

its just the new generation refusing the slavery of the ruling family

the world order moved to save civilians in libya and Egypt and others and they counted every casualty why they turn back on Syrians?

vota dc in your opinion these goals you are talking about justifies a genocide ? no one is taking human shields my brother

the people are speaking you see ? i will translate to you what this man said

he said i swear my son i will revenge you , i swear i will revenge you i swear i swear , what have you done wrong

my child ? what is your guilt in this life :.-(

i dont need a uniform or a gun to stand behind that man and do my final hark attack , the streets are full of his kind

so please dont preach us with your cup of tea and big tv monitor .

do u agree to watch your people like this ?

there is no foul play here , it cant get worse . haw can russia fails to see what the whole world saw? they must be blind ?

can some dollars makes them sell their lolitas again ?

just a few nato plans can put that mad dog down in 4 weeks and all will live happily ever after

i respect these reply but i think usa dosnt want al quiida also in syria so i dont think they are behind all that

its just the new generation refusing the slavery of the ruling family

the world order moved to save civilians in libya and Egypt and others and they counted every casualty why they turn back on Syrians?

vota dc in your opinion these goals you are talking about justifies a genocide ? no one is taking human shields my brother

the people are speaking you see ? i will translate to you what this man said

he said i swear my son i will revenge you , i swear i will revenge you i swear i swear , what have you done wrong

my child ? what is your guilt in this life :.-(

i dont need a uniform or a gun to stand behind that man and do my final hark attack , the streets are full of his kind

so please dont preach us with your cup of tea and big tv monitor .

do u agree to watch your people like this ?

there is no foul play here , it cant get worse . haw can russia fails to see what the whole world saw? they must be blind ?

can some dollars makes them sell their lolitas again ?

just a few nato plans can put that mad dog down in 4 weeks and all will live happily ever after

I don't believe you would live happily ever after - Libyans don't, same like Afghans or Iraqis, not even Serbia was able to break the misery since bombardment.

What I mean, there is no world order, there are allies and enemies. Asad has, unlike Kaddafi, some allies in the region, and I'm sorry to say he first has to disappoint these to act. Can you say the war was limited to armed rebels and government army, before Asad started to bombard Homs? Does he still have control over the army, or is it just in hand of generals, disregarding any diplomatic attempt?

Well, any leader, who sends tanks against cities he rules falls to the dark side. But I actually don't see not only Russia, but also any EU country pressuring Asad to sit to a table or simply step down.

I'm not there, so I can only compare pictures presented by media. Al-Jazeera shows burning tanks in the streets - I have no idea if they are Asad's or rebels'. A Russian newspaper presents a different picture - http://kp.ru/daily/25841/2812968/ speaks of "Taliban fighters thinking they're in Israel fighting Jews", "Libyan rebels coming through Jordan" and "Asad paying people to demonstrate for his support".

yes i dont believe in the call for war either its evil either way to wish for war , maybe i just meant that all this should be not happening .

its way better when people communicate . but the gov there will never give up power like Saddam or Gaddafi they are ready to hide in the

sewers and end in the morgue because if they fall they will lose protection and they will die anyway its too late for them to take

the money and leave . and the people dose not want them either as the new generation see them as slavers and envy them

i dont live in Syria either at least not yet . i live in Cairo Egypt but my situation here is real bad and i might go back to Syria also

i am not afraid but i stopped watching the media a while ago because i am on psychic medication from panic attacks

am not afraid of war but condition is physiological , its that sort of thing that they sometimes explain in religion by demon attacks

i try to pray and take the meds at the same time i guess it came to me with age and passing a hard middle age era

if you gonna sale in media you will be crazy in no time all talking about demons and end of the world and false Christ some weird

seen in the gold mine as Jim Morrison said . i just need to keep my head up on what is going on around me .

shutting off the media is a major need for me . i would end up in the mental clinic again .

but there things that is not totally correct in what you said , as in Lilyan and Iraq and Egypt and Tunisia there is no real war

so removing the bathh regime and the decorators did pay off .

i just want you to know this especially . the Libyans are so so so happy and they thank the west with all their hearts ,

i saw this and am sure of it ..