{Release} Alliances Campaign

sandworm

Oh. Well, the game doesn't exactly crash... The screen just gets messed up that I can't do anything, even when I leave the game, the entire screen is still messed up... Like... I have twelves cursors on the screen and some of them are backwards and there are only halves of them or something. I have to shut down the computer to do anything again. I'm not sure what's happening... But it happens every few hours I play.

Oh. Well, the game doesn't exactly crash... The screen just gets messed up that I can't do anything, even when I leave the game, the entire screen is still messed up... Like... I have twelves cursors on the screen and some of them are backwards and there are only halves of them or something. I have to shut down the computer to do anything again. I'm not sure what's happening... But it happens every few hours I play.

What version of Dune2000 do you have installed and on what system are you using. I recommend download the grunt mods edition of dune2000.

Nice Alliances Campaign. Keep at this way sandworm.

Will do. Actually fixing this one up and also about half way done with a Smugglers campaign

What version of Dune2000 do you have installed and on what system are you using. I recommend download the grunt mods edition of dune2000.

I have version 1.06 and I have a Windows Vista. I'm gonna try to download GruntMods version.

Update: I've tried going to GruntMod's website but I can't seem to get to it. :/

I have version 1.06 and I have a Windows Vista. I'm gonna try to download GruntMods version.

Update: I've tried going to GruntMod's website but I can't seem to get to it. :/

http://forum.dune2k.com/topic/24242-dune2000-online-game-patched-for-hamachi-no-more-crashes-habb-erg-2-map-included/ - Get this one instead? If you will ever want to play online u will need this one :D so getting it by now would be better, since gruntmod's is no longer updated, from what we see. This doesnt include mission select mods, but u can manually add them, its easy.

The link confuses me. Also, I found out that MVI's Mission Select mod doesn't work too well with this. if I select a mission, I don't have my ally. I have to play through the whole game to get to the mission I want and it probably crashes or the screen says "INPUT NOT SUPPORTED" or something like that and then I'll have to start over again.

Thanks. I'll give it a try and update you.

Update #1: I accidentally broke my laptop when I was in Vegas so I'll have to get it repaired. I'll try to download this here now that I'm home, hopefully I don't break my computer again.

Update #2: It's not working. I can't install it. It keeps getting unresponsive. I've tried 13 times already.

Update #3: I may have found a solution. Will update you after I try it.

Update #4: Alright, the solution works. Now I just need to do something. Will update you again when I get the chance.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...