[RELEASE] New Atreides Campaign

Feda

Yo guys, I started to work on the Mercenary campaign, I have the first 2 missions ready. It will include some new kind of missions which I think u will enjoy. :) not sure when is gonna be ready, but expect it released very soon. Sorry for the delay :P

• Upvote 1

good job aka. ı'am waiting. I want to see good tileset :D Tileset is very big problem for me :D when it will be okay ? maybe ??? :)

If u wanna see good tileset, why don't u play the New Atreides Campaign? There are no tileset problems in it. Also, i gave u a link to a small tutorial about tilesets. Check ur thread, it is there :)

Not sure when is gonna be ready, probably next week, at the end. Don't remember, I also create briefings, change menu & other stuff, its not just mission creation.

no no no aka. I wanted to say you are better than me about the tileset. Also, I'am playing now atreides campaign.( now 5 mission ) tileset good , fix text messages good, all of them good :D you are best :)there is not mistake , ı don't see yet

Thanks man. If u need the "source code" of my missions u can open them and search stuff u want. In this way u can learn how to fix text messages. But on monday I'll upload a video tutorial showing how to make them.

PS: Call me Feda xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Help! I did what the readme said. I replaced the missions folder and text.ubi but when I start the missions they are exactly like the old missions except that the briefing is different.

Thats a common issue for players who use the CD version. Unfortunately, I forgot the fix :/ as far as I remember, there is something in RESOURCES.CFG or in dune2000.cfg about the location on the missions folder. You have the old missions because the game reads them from the CD not from game's folder. Try setting this in resource.cfg

data

datamovies

datamusic

datamissions

datamaps

copy & paste it, but have a back-up, cuz I really don't remember if this is the fix (but was definitely by setting up something in .cfg). There is a thread somewhere about this, but I could not find it. Also, u can get a No-CD patch :D If u won't be able to fix it, download it from this topic. That one works.

The campaign was great, I enjoyed it very much. It was so hard I had to modify some maps to start with more buildings!

Good work. Looking forward to more new campaigns!

See my New Mercenary Campaign ;)