[Company] Splits 7 for 1!

I just had one of my best game starts ever, with my company splitting 7 for 1 at the end of year 4. Of course, there were massive losses in the first 3 fiscal years. The money started rolling in in January of year 4, and then it just didn't stop. The timing was as close to perfect (and the working capital cut as close to the quick) as I can imagine.

My $300K tycoon was able to soak up 96% ownership of a $3.3M company using only $1.6M margin borrowing. Even after splitting, the stock rose to $86/share. The shareholder was very pleased :D

What's the biggest split you've ever achieved?

My Heartland map is geared toward the stock market. I have had splits of over 20 to I.

I take over a company, then have it buy back nearly all of its' stock which causes large splits.

Normally I end up with 3 blocks of shares and the AI company with 2 blocks of stocks.

This nearly bankrupts some of the chairmen and when the stocks split it gives me a major dollar advantage.

• 10 months later...

7 to 1 is very impressive simply by normally running a company. If you willing to buyback stock or do some financial play like Gwizz, you can easily achieve 20 even 100 split. I can achieve 400+ split in a non-cheating game, and I once achieved somewhere 14 million split in a crazy cheaty game.