Advertise yor services here (Who are Modders)

vidiware

This Post is just for fun!And Maby gob want to take it to his dungeon or nema want to move it. But I made this so people can tell IF they are modders, and WHAT they are modding!Im VidiWare modding Emperor,TS,RA2 and Im Making Cameos to RA2/TS and Icons 2 Emperor! And I also have the ability to make some textures in Emperor!<|Ok, the idea is that you post who you are, and what you can mod. If you're making a mod, and need someone to help with a part of it, IM someone suitable from below|>

I'll not lock it. I'll change it.

Here is the idea. If you can help in a mod, post here. It's a bit like a job application in advance. This way, people can come here to recruit for their mods. This is my example:

I'm best at changing art/icons and sfx in Emperor, voxels in TS/RA2, and I do a bit of ini editing too. I may not have much time in the coming month to start anything new, though...

Hi! I' m Cyborg.

I make 3D Movies and models...

If anyone found out how to replace emperor models, I would gladly make that too!

My models should work for RAII and othher westwood games too.

Currently I have created a mod to defeat the last level in Emperor against the Harkonenn.If you are interested in my services or are having trouble beating the game reply to this message or email me at flybyjack76ers@yahoo.com. I sent an attachment of the last level mod I talked about.

I mod Emporer (a little, anyways :P), but especially RA2 and TS. :)

BTW, does anyone know how to stop those stupid "Internal Errors" in TS when creating campaigns for a third side.  If you think you can help, pleez email-me.

lowlymarine@hotmail.com

Lord Caid Ivan ''Ivik'' Shimko. Creator of 24 mods for C&C, RA, TS, RA2, D2k and Emperor. Few, but hard-worked.

With that 3.side campaign, mention that you can't create a new side, but house. In RA2 you can see, what I mean. There are two playable sides (if we suggest civils and special are unplayable) with 4/5 houses.

<|Just a note: I removed 4 posts, please stay ontopic in these stickied threads...|>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello all - I am a 3d modeller with games industry experience, so if anyone is making mods and u guys work out how to use the XBF file format, I will be glad to offer my services for modelling and texturing.

Speaking of which, since Westwood are now OK with us modding the game, has anyone thought to just ask them what the story is???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi quess who i am, im good in ini and txt editing

im good in creating units-(not good in creating

textures) and i know how to give units name

(for emperor tough) i once edited TS and RA2

and YR if anyone need help ill glad to help 8)