Advertise yor services here (Who are Modders)

vidiware

• 4 months later...

Hello, I am IxianMace. I specialize specifically in icons for Emperor Battle for Dune, however I can edit the ini's and I have basic knowledge about texturing. If you need help with icons, I may be of use. I may be releasing a little 'patch' soon, that enhances all the icons in Emperor Battle for Dune. The icons have been 'ripped' from a site, but they still look much better in the game than the current icons with their sickly purple background, IMHO. :-

• 2 years later...

Attempted the falconiusMOD way back. Also made second custom map released in the world, Rocky Throne, t'was downloaded 1276 times somehow. Incredibly enough my second and final map was downloaded 2135 times (making it the second most downloaded map so far, but i personally consider Rocky Throne to be the better map). Thus i offer my assistance with map making manuevres.

Currently i'm contemplating starting a Dune2 MOD for Opperation Flashpoint in 2006 when OFP2 and ArmedAsault is released. The reason for this is the possibilities this game offers at present and what it will offer in the future. Check out www.thechainofcommand.com or www.ofpec.com

To me this will represent a combination of the 2 games that has rocked my world more than all other games combined -> Dune2 and Opperation Flashpoint

[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

i'm in the middle of exams right now -> about to finnish my Advanced Music Production course. Otherwise i would have started already. The guys from Bohemia Interactive promised to make all the stuff (maps, units and scripts) from old OFP importable staight into OFP2. One could start the mod now, test it in OFP and port/enhance it for OFP2 when released.

• 1 year later...

I'm jonadrian619.

I make custom, high-quality maps for Warcraft III and a professional Warcraft III map-maker.

I make mods for Dune and Emperor, with the use of Warcraft III maps to add special features, because Warcraft III has JASS, it's programming language, and triggers, and advanced object editing.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...