The Shai-Hulud mod, released!

Timenn

i think there should be a big "garrison" or "siech" building which doesnt do anything exept for protect infantry from sandstorms

if you could make its capacity bigger

if you dont use it maybe i will

i will look into this

i shall return...maybe

dude u read my mind... if not that then i thought laser for AA and those blobs of plasma for dealing with those darn stealth units ;D i bet plasma has a nice spread/splash damage from way up there in the sky ;D

i think there should be a big "garrison" or "siech" building which doesnt do anything exept for protect infantry from sandstorms

if you could make its capacity bigger

if you dont use it maybe i will

i will look into this

i shall return...maybe

Didn't Jacob Douds try that and it didn't work? Yes you can make a teleporting mortar infantry to. So how's the mod Timenn

The reload rate is in the mturret.

[HKEngineerGun]

Bullet = Pistol_B

ReloadCount = 45

I have made a bunker, but, it won;t work with buildings, only with units. I used the big transporting mammel. You know the one. It moves at the rate of 0.5, has low armour, protects fully against storms, is very cheap and quick to build, and sinks below the rock. It can hold five infantry.

i think the animal should be like a dewback (from Star Wars Force Commander). i could have a big turret on top of it, but could have a hollow body to hold several men (or women). then the guy operating the turret on top has a spice bomb and can self detonate the carrier if low in health 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone say what I'm doing wrong, I have here the Fremen Launcher xbf's, they are the same as the Harkonnen Launcher xbf. But this ones must have other textures, I changed the textures and changed the names of the texture files in the xbf files. I've placed the textures in 3ddatatextures and the xbf in 3ddataunits

Um... you have only changed one part of the launcher- you should change others, like the third texture on the top row of the high texture. (and call the fremen texture =hk_fr_ - changing the number is a bad idea, due to conflicts.)

Ok I'll try that, thanks,yes I did the wrong texture, but that shouldn't had be the problem, so I didn't updated it. Now I did.And btw, is this all case sensitive? I hope not

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm, many replies... :P

Should I use another program then Notepad?

A few changes

Fremen Biker, no weapons, can pass dust bowls, and can carry 5 inf units.

Fremen Combat Tank (instead of APC) like the undeployed Kobra.

Kwisatz Haderach can destroy every units in one 'word'

• 1 month later...

Ok, I have done something about it, but I didn't post

----------------

My new units:

----

Fremen vehicles:

----

The Fremen Raider:

It is some sort of trike, but with less damage and a better ROF, and it has some camouflage, the textures are partly purple...

----

The Fremen Biker:

A weaponless units, can cross dustbowls, is very quick, a bit armoured, and can carry 5 soldiers/Fremen

----

The Fremen Quad:

This one fires rockets, like the Smugglers Quad, no AA!

----

The Fremen Combat Tank, the second anti-infantery units, it fires the famous Howitzer_B, and it is good armoured, and the concurrent of the Assault Tank

----

The Fremen Mongoose

The Mongoose, but then more expensive, but StealthedWhenStill!

----

The Fremen Launcher

Like the Harkonnen Missile Tank, but this has a better ROF, the same range as a Kobra, and it does less damage, but has more health

----

The Fremen Sonic Tank

A Sonic Tank, with special earplugs! I can resist sonics!, but it does less damage...

----

The Fremen Ornithoper

Orni + a bit more health

----

Fremen AirDrone

Same as Atreides one

----

Fremen ADV Carryall

Also the same