Problems downloading maps...

Major SNAFU

Hi all,

I only recently found this place and joined. I have been browsing the map files and looking for ones I don't have or that have been updated. But so far, even when I am logged in, when I click on a download link I get transferred to a page that indicates that a error has occurred. Am I missing a part of the requirements to download maps from this site? Is there a minimum posts requirement, etc.?

Thanks,

Anyone can download a map from the map pages ( http://theterminal.dune2k.com/?p=rrt2-files-maps ) or the forum, after you log in. Most maps are zipped to reduce space and would need to be unzipped and placed in the RRT2 map folder after they are down loaded.

Not being able to download a map is a different problem. Give me the name of a map you are trying to down load and I will try to download it as well.

I just downloaded 2 different maps without a problem. I using Windows 7 and Firefox on this computer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

On 12/28/2020 at 3:31 PM, jshannon1725 said:

I  am getting an error code when I try to transfer the downloaded files to the MAP folder? ANy help?
Also, many of the maps I download only download as "theterminal.dune2k.com"?

I just downloaded a map with no problem using the latest Firefox on Ubuntu 20.04.01 LTS. You must have a system problem (nothing to do with the game), so phone a friend who can help you manage your computer (file permissions, running as administrator etc).