VidiWare's Rules+ The Shadow of Arrakis

vidiware

beta released...

http://www.broadpark.no/~rwaagbo-1/vidiware/arrakis.zip

This will be removed around GMT 10:00 tomorrow!

Disclaimer:

Im not responsible for anything dirty happening when using this

Its beta

Not supported and you must write in this post what to change after a 24hrs testing period...

Everyone testing this and think my mod are quite simple and useless...

Wait for secret... Big secrets in the other version...

Copyright VidiWare

Not allowed to rent of sell and not to steal/borrow from it without written permission

Thank you...

vidiware'

Send me mails at vidiware@hotmail.com

and files to vidiware@broadpark.no

Hope you enjoy this preview...

If not you must pay me 10$... ::)

ok i played yout mod vidi

here is what i think

i like it but there arent enuf new units and some of the units that are there arent innovative enuf. Despite this its good especially the little things like taking the time to put in new logos and the starting screen comments. Also i luv the textures ;D especially the ones on the mino and the mongoose (and the panther aircraft thingy... think its called viper)

im a bit worried by the name Imperial Magical Queen tho... just doesnt seem... well... appropriate. ;)

keep up the good work :)

ok i played yout mod vidi

here is what i think

i like it but there arent enuf new units and some of the units that are there arent innovative enuf. Despite this its good especially the little things like taking the time to put in new logos and the starting screen comments. Also i luv the textures ;D especially the ones on the mino and the mongoose (and the panther aircraft thingy... think its called viper)

im a bit worried by the name Imperial Magical Queen tho... just doesnt seem... well... appropriate. ;)

keep up the good work :)

I do think that it could of used some more units, but the new ones that he had were great. I did really like his Mongoose and Minotaurus textures though, great job Vidi! ;D

the one is E_text_Picup.txt or something

ther other are text strings.txt as frodo says...

sorry for not changing more...

What does innovative mean? cyborg get yourself down here...

don't you like my magical units???

I can reduce the name to laser warrior and remover...

or something

Mmm, i dont know maybe u already have finished the mod, but i know a unit for ya:

Hatcher : It is a quite strong unit, and has the attack of a theilaxu contaminator, u may now think its weak, but its not. is has the speed of an dustscout and quite much armor, but it can not inflict any damage vs tanks or buildings, use this tankunit to take out enemy infantery groups very easely and fast.

H A R K O N N A

Good news Vidi.

Your Intro is finished modelled, animated and rendered!

Now the only thing left is music and sounds.

Do you want the intro to be secret or used as a commercial for your mod?

Okey Vidi.

The intro won't be swimming around then...

I just have a minor technical problem... The pc with all the soundeffects on it isn't working thanx to my brother.

I will have to pick something from my own pc.