HEARTLAND MAP VER.6

Gwizz

here is my ver.6 of the heartland map.

I had a bit of a problem moving the map from the Win. ME to Win. 7-64 computer.

Found that my WinZip program for 7 would not convert from the WinZip I use on the ME computer.

So I will attach the map uncompressed. Later I will replace the map with a compressed version.

The map Heartland Ver.6 has been modified.

I have always thought that in the real world, the tycoons started with a lot more money then the game gives them credit for.

So this map has a very wealthy tycoon and a number of smaller tycoons and the big guy (you) wants to control. Just like in the real world.

The way I play this map is to used the Stock market to gain control of the AI RRs without bankrupting them.

I maintain control so I can go back and change the AIs. If I do a good job of balancing, I can make the AIs profitable.

Most of the time, an AI will not change how I set them up. But, the randomness of the game can cause the chairmen to make some changes I don't like.

This map has the potential for a different style of play from the norm.

Says I can't attach this map. maybe it would help to attach it in the correct place. angry.gif

I used 7zip to compress the map and then attached it in the map RRT2 forum under the title (RRT2 running again)