how to play online using Hamachi

Dune

didnt u just leave our channel yesterday? you join existing network... for example mine is Dune2000 1.06, no password required

Ahhh thx for that, I tried to open a chat window and accidently pressed "Leave network"

And I couldnt get back onto the network, untill your post told me the network name "Dune2000 1.06"

Thx

For now, I say we treat your channel as the official server until we get an actual server running.

actually it's getting full, i made a backup channel Dune2000 1.06 v2.0

are you anywhere closer to starting the server? i dont think you need a nickname registration page as of yet, people can register on PvPGN server just by logging in with a nickname of their choice for the first time

• 2 weeks later...

For now, I say we treat your channel as the official server until we get an actual server running.

I dont think this would be a wise choice Gruntlord, I'm new to this forum and I'm also new to playing Dune2000 online

But I did join this server about 2 weeks ago, and I have played about 6 games with players like (Iheb, Cornel Cole, Tano66 and Matrix)

I then made the mistake of playing a game with Shaokhan, where he lost the game, at which point I was banned from the Dune2000 network

If Shanokhan is given the responsability of hosting the official Dune2k server, he should not be allowed to ban players to whom he loses games

Everyone should be allowed to play if they so wish, is it not possable for one of the admins, or moderators of this forum to host a dune2000 server on Hamachi

One where everyone is welcome, even if they beat the host, just a thought

actually it's getting full, i made a backup channel Dune2000 1.06 v2.0

are you anywhere closer to starting the server? i dont think you need a nickname registration page as of yet, people can register on PvPGN server just by logging in with a nickname of their choice for the first time

Just having issues with my host actually, hopefully gets ironed out soon so we can proceed.

I dont think this would be a wise choice Gruntlord

Just temporary, we need a place for everyone to gather until the real server is up and running.