Need help with campaign mission files

kostik13

omg it will take me to download 10 hours,is there a way,to get gruntmod with a torrent ?

10 hours? There is certainly something wrong with that.

The server is 100mbps, so if you are having issues with that, I doubt a torrent would help.

Where do you live? How fast is your internet connection?

The server is 100mbps, so if you are having issues with that, I doubt a torrent would help.

It said it would take a few hours the last time I tried it and that was on a decent net connection, I ended up just reinstalling from disc

I'm from Latvia and i Have a 50 mb/s internet speed,but,when I'm downloading grunt mod,it downloading with a 18 kb/s maximum

I haven't notice any lag. Well about Harkonnen 10.. The first time I created the mission it was almost imposible to survive. I tried to modify it many times but was still imposible (the enemies were getting too much reinforcements). I reduced the enemy Carryal attacks and now the mission can be finished. That's why there are so many Harkonnen Starport reinforcements, because in the first version it was almost imposible to finish it even with so many Starport deliveries. After I edited it, I forgot to reduce the Harkonnen Starport deliveries :)

As MVI said, the sub-houses "sound problem" has a little chance to be solved because they need a good .r8 and .r16 editor. Maybe we will be able to play as mercs or emperor one day, but not very soon.

Well, I downloaded the GruntMods Edition in about 5-10 minutes, with 100 Mbps.

but the starport reinforcment,it's a good idea,to get it,but will be better,to get a little bit smaller reinforcments ;)

As I told you, the initial mission was impossible even with that starport deliveries. If you want I can show you which one was the initial mission. Try it with your Starport deliveries. :) And good luck. It's impossible. Of course, if I made it easier, I also need to reduce your reinforcements, which I will do.

But I've somewhere have read,that this is like a DOS game,and there is some way to launch it.. But I didn't understood how

It isn't, it's a Windows DirectX game. The PSP simply is not powerful enough to emulate Windows well enough to run the game and it is not possible to run Windows exes natively on a PSP.