[RELEASE] D2K+ Toolkit

mvi

Try out this segmentdata list and see if it works and you can download it. I added in some things that Runis helped find to keep things organized and allow you to see what you can alter so far. Remember You can always change anything in the segment data file by adding your own statement in the quotations where "unknown" is

SegmentDataList.zip

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
well i found a few bugs.. well actually after editing a lot tiles act wierd you can walk straight through a mountain ridge... i mean mountain actually becomes walkable... infantry rock cannot be used.... anyone else got this??? please help...

You probably messed up with the tilesets. For example if the .map file uses BLOXBGBS and in the .mis file the tileset is set to lets say BLOXXMAS then you got it.. The map will look crappy (messed tilesets) because of this lack of synchronisation between the .map and .mis files.

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if this is of interest to people, but on January 10th I started tracking downloads on the D2K+ site. Here's the results so far from the last 5 weeks.

MG4fZBA.png

Please note that I don't have any statistics from before Jan 10th, but it's safe to say that mods which were released before that have been downloaded hundreds of times.

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure if this is of interest to people, but on January 10th I started tracking downloads on the D2K+ site. Here's the results so far from the last 5 weeks.

MG4fZBA.png

Please note that I don't have any statistics from before Jan 10th, but it's safe to say that mods which were released before that have been downloaded hundreds of times.

Wow thats impressive, well done. D2K+ is really good and visited by many people, so you've done a very good job mvi :)

The ixian campaign really holds the top lol

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Been away the last few days.

Here's the statistics from January 10th to March 17th

I've started rolling out a new download statistics system, which will be visible on each page (showing the download count next to the download link). Here's the stats from that, note that I've aggregated in existing statistics, as far as I'm aware these counts are correct as a minimum (downloads present before January 10th weren't tracked before that date). If any of these statistics look wrong, please let me know and I'll investigate:

y35MwPH.png

Edited by mvi

• 2 weeks later...

So there's an existing Aud-Wav-Aud converter by Vladan Bato, but it's command line. Would anyone be interested in me creating a GUI tool for the D2K+ Toolkit that essentially wraps the command-line tool and lets you play and convert .AUD files?

• Upvote 1

So there's an existing Aud-Wav-Aud converter by Vladan Bato, but it's command line. Would anyone be interested in me creating a GUI tool for the D2K+ Toolkit that essentially wraps the command-line tool and lets you play and convert .AUD files?

Command line tools can be cumbersome, so yes! The .aud files contain only the background music, right? Less "modding-able" than the .rs sounds, but still nice to be able to play with.

Great.

In addition to the music there are .aud files in GAMESFX which are voice overs, e.g. on the campaign screen "Ordos advance from the west" and "Worm attack!"

Samples.UIB references these files too, in addition to the ones in SOUND.RS

• Upvote 1