Play Dune 2000 via Gamerander???

zCaptain

Gameranger is my only choice because I can't get hamachi to work!

As we speak I am setting up a real server for everyone to use, rather then relying on tunnelling clients like hamachi and gameranger.

If you are interested, you can help me pick custom maps to be supported at server launch.

As we speak I am setting up a real server for everyone to use, rather then relying on tunnelling clients like hamachi and gameranger.

If you are interested, you can help me pick custom maps to be supported at server launch.

Well to tell you the truth, I haven't played Dune in over ten years lol! I've just recently set it up on Gameranger and I've played my first few multiplayer matches. I dunno if I'm the best person to help pick custom maps ,: / I'm very interested in this server you're setting up though! When do you think it will be ready for play?

Well to tell you the truth, I haven't played Dune in over ten years lol! I've just recently set it up on Gameranger and I've played my first few multiplayer matches. I dunno if I'm the best person to help pick custom maps ,: / I'm very interested in this server you're setting up though! When do you think it will be ready for play?

Hey I will play you on multiplayer Im a noob but have completed all levels on the skirmish

I want EVERYONES opinion on map selection, whether a newbie or elite player.

I want EVERYONES opinion on map selection, whether a newbie or elite player.

Well I'm not familiar with the game's maps yet, but I think you should include a lot of maps. The more the better, but if they're really similar to each other then maybe you can cut those out. I like verity where you can actually tell a difference lol.

That's my opinion so far.

Well I'm not familiar with the game's maps yet, but I think you should include a lot of maps. The more the better, but if they're really similar to each other then maybe you can cut those out. I like verity where you can actually tell a difference lol.

That's my opinion so far.

Well the main issue would be quality and balance, no one enjoys a map that is low quality or unbalanced, or both.