[RELEASE] Dune 2000 Mission Editor

mvi

On 1/5/2012 at 2:47 PM, Saviola said:

I have been read a topic of [RELEASE] Dune 2000 Mission Editor and because I'm new and green with editor I have some questions, I hope that isn't a problem, so let’s start:

1. When I created a unit on the map or some buildings my computer ally does nothing, does not move, does not making a units (I set some cash for it) – I don’t have idea what I can do to work it.
  2. Same problem with reinforcement – I know 0- guard mode, 1-attack, 2-move? But when I set this does not work (units don’t move). I would like to moved or attacked.
  3. Timer, Interval – as it counts at the time and what’s the relationship? ,Dummy Condition, Set Condition, Unknow – what it is?
  4. I can set a reinforcement or starport delivery for x time? (starport’s coordinate(X,Y) are middle of starport?)
  5. What is the difference between outpost and modified outpost?
  6. And some extra questions: If possible, when I can write a objectives (like a missions of campaign) and set it (with chose object or unit to destroy/take over) in mission editor.
  7. If possible I can make a every message in the game? (information in missions)
  8. I must have a update 1.06 to work it good?

Thanks for answers.

I know that's now 2017.
I know that, probabily, the one answered to him (@FedaYKin) cannot read/answer to this but...hey! I'm still having fun with Dune 2000.

I hope to have a reply because i have exactly the same question on my mind...

Thanks a lor.

2 hours ago, VengeanceDM said:

I know that's now 2017.
I know that, probabily, the one answered to him (@FedaYKin) cannot read/answer to this but...hey! I'm still having fun with Dune 2000.

I hope to have a reply because i have exactly the same question on my mind...

Thanks a lor.

Here we are others to help =).

Just for start. Do you have the newest D2kEditor? This topic is about a very old version, but the newer it's much more easy to use, more complete and can do some things automatically with no effor.

If you don't have it, check this post:
https://forum.dune2k.com/topic/27226-release-dune-2000-map-and-mission-editor-v12/
I suggest to download the other editor first.

The editor mix together the map design terrain, the scripts/events, the briefing, Modify the behaviour of the AI... so instead several separated programs now you only need one.

In that topic Feda did a couple of videotutorials about that editor so worth to check it.

You can do any other question in that post, and we will try to help you. I am very active and still creating campaigns and missions, so I am around here to answerd any of your questions.

Edited by Cm_blast

16 hours ago, Cm_blast said:

Here we are others to help =).

Just for start. Do you have the newest D2kEditor? This topic is about a very old version, but the newer it's much more easy to use, more complete and can do some things automatically with no effor.

If you don't have it, check this post:
https://forum.dune2k.com/topic/27226-release-dune-2000-map-and-mission-editor-v12/
I suggest to download the other editor first.

The editor mix together the map design terrain, the scripts/events, the briefing, Modify the behaviour of the AI... so instead several separated programs now you only need one.

In that topic Feda did a couple of videotutorials about that editor so worth to check it.

You can do any other question in that post, and we will try to help you. I am very active and still creating campaigns and missions, so I am around here to answerd any of your questions.

Thank you so much @Cm_blast.

I downloaded the new editor. Let's take a look to what it offers!