Ordos Mission 8

Mr_Hangman

I can't beat it. I can easily defend against the infantry attacks, but afterward I get low on cash. If I spend money on harvestors and refineries then I have trouble defending my base, and later on they both become a problem. I have already read a couple guides but they aren't working for me. I either need sonething different or more detailed. A more effective building order might help. Does anyone have any advise?

Have you read some of the tactics I've posted ? Mayby the defense with rocket-turrets would work. ( It usually does for me )

If you let the turrets defend your base, don't build it close together and then use your solari to build your army.

Don't wait to long with your attack. Look at the best side you think you can start your attack uppon and slowly take him out, destroying building by building and capture some of the important ones.

ps. don't place all your hopes on the saboteur :)

I'm not that good with Ordos but mayby this will help.

Mission 8, I think the hardest mission of Dune2k, (yes gryphon this is one I know ;))The merchants are weak then, you must first focus on the defence of your base. And then the defence at each entrance of the rocks. The combination of rocket turrets + siege tanks is very powerful. Build a wall of turrets at every entrance. Stay building turrets( and windtraps) and siege tanks. Be sure you have some combat tanks for backup. For attack the tankrush works. But Saboteurs are also effective. Another tip: Put Deviators in defence. So you can use a part of the enemy's attack on itself :D I think it is also a matter of trying a few times. Then you know where the attacks come from and at what time.good luck ;)

This usually works in multiplayers.

- windtraps 2

- barraks, and start building troppers and upgrade

- refinery

- another refinery

- windtrap

- heavy factory, and start building siege tanks

- rocket turrets

- wall and more windtraps

[ then the rest, outpost, highteck, starport, Ix ]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...